• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So I've been wondering. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
A while back Arcon Death, creator of the "Ties to the Soul" KH Role Play left me in charge of controlling it for him seeing how he could no longer stay active on the boards. I had high hopes for it but seeing how the lack of participation began to show, it was practically a disappointment for me to see something that had potential to go to waste.

But I've recently teamed up with Aeriona who's been helping me with developing the plot. Anyway. . . let me get to the point.

I've been wondering if there are anyone else that would also like to join in to develop the plot as well, you know, a collaborative role play. Feel free to post in this thread if you want to team up with Aeriona and I. I'll send those who join the details through PM or simply post it up here real soon. Thanks again

-SF

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hmm, I guess I could help. You two are both really good rpers, and I've been itching to rp with Aeriona again. Let's see here, the rpers I'm in besdies Life on the Destiny Islands, Melodies and Pieces of Heart. *goes over list in head* I can mange it.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Thanks for those who are willing to join in on the idea. Today I got regents so I'm still getting ready as of now for it. But, I will send you the plot that Arcon Death created with a few altercations from Aeriona and I after the test.

Aphex

.Inspire.
PLOT ORIGINALLY CREATED BY ARCON DEATH

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are on a mission to save the worlds once again, Mickey doing his part by helping out in Radiant Garden and thus finishing the final city. The moment of peace though soon ends here.

A new group of villains have risen and will try to take over the universe all for themselves. They are not after Kingdom Hearts, however. They are after each and every world, seizing control and starting alliances that dawn a new age of evil.

However, Sora and co. aren't able to stop this threat on their own. It's up to a new group of heroes. Will you stand and fight, or give in to the new darkness that threatens the lives of everyone?

^ As you can tell I had to edit some parts as of my way of tweaking the plot a bit, not to mention to fix a few errors. On with his rules.

**This RP will be a huge collaborative effort, I have an idea of what to do but you guys will ultimately have to help fuel the story. Any ideas are welcome, and the success of this RP will be based souly on the feedback from you guys. That being said, Lets have some fun**

Also, YOU WILL NOT START OUT WITH A KEYBLADE! But you will get one shortly, please provide what your keyblade looks like, the first weapon wont be required.

Just wanted to show what was the general idea for the role play.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Hmm, give me a bit of time to figure out something else for the plot. *sighs* Anyway, Dream wants on. She happens to be over at my place at the moment, best buddies... I just might hurt her today for something she pointed out. *swears under breath*

Aphex

.Inspire.
Ah yes, the Digimon idea I created. Thanks for reminding me Dragon. Here's an explanation for those who don't know.

"I will use the same template I used in the original Role Play but I suggested a new ability to Arcon-Death which was combining powers with the Summon, like a new drive form. My summon was a Digimon(yesh a Digimon...) and I created a special Keyblade that is received once emerging. I would like to hear your saying on that ability itself to see if I should include it again."

Taken from a PM sent to Aeriona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back