• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So it`s been about a year for me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lord betrayus

Website
m.www.yahoo.com
Dear KHI, Hi. For those of you who do not know me(that should be a lot of you) I am Lord Betrayus. I have been here for a year now and I have to say this forum is the best one I have been to I believe. For one thing you guys mask your true loves under a kingdom hearts banner. An impressive thing. I have also been impressed and grateful to have read and participated in many topics here. I must say you all have a great thing going here. Now things about me: I have tried to stay under the radar because I do not want to make a stupid comment on things I know very little about. That has been hard to do. So yeah. This would be the part where I say thanks to the people who have inspired me to improve my writing and literacy and way I percieve other types of people. I would like to thank those people. You don`t know who you are but thanks. Also I would like to thank everyone for helping me learn how to deal with other peoples opinions. Except for racists. I cant stand racists. Also I have learned how to not only to accept religions but to also learn that everyone who I know, knows nothing about the other religions they talk about. Plus I have learned just how flawed humanity can be. That sucks. So overall I cant wait to see how my next year here goes. Yours truly, Marty McFly a.k.a Lord Betrayus.

Fallen Prince

Dear KHI, Hi. For those of you who do not know me(that should be a lot of you) I am Lord Betrayus. I have been here for a year now and I have to say this forum is the best one I have been to I believe. For one thing you guys mask your true loves under a kingdom hearts banner. An impressive thing. I have also been impressed and grateful to have read and participated in many topics here. I must say you all have a great thing going here. Now things about me: I have tried to stay under the radar because I do not want to make a stupid comment on things I know very little about. That has been hard to do. So yeah. This would be the part where I say thanks to the people who have inspired me to improve my writing and literacy and way I percieve other types of people. I would like to thank those people. You don`t know who you are but thanks. Also I would like to thank everyone for helping me learn how to deal with other peoples opinions. Except for racists. I cant stand racists. Also I have learned how to not only to accept religions but to also learn that everyone who I know, knows nothing about the other religions they talk about. Plus I have learned just how flawed humanity can be. That sucks. So overall I cant wait to see how my next year here goes. Yours truly, Marty McFly a.k.a Lord Betrayus.

If you were Marty McFly, I'd love you. But Betrayus, it's been great knowing you. I consider you a welcome wagon for all new members and have pushed myself to try to welcome newcomers before you can lol.

As for humanity, yes it is flawed. but as a wise old man said "They are brutish, selfish creatures that refuse to listen to reason....I have grown to love them, for their is another side. One that shows itself only when needed on the brink of destruction"

Never lose hope.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Get out of here...while you can. This is a horrible place and you will be sucked into it! Naw, I keed, i keed. Congratulations on your first whole year here, and to think, you haven't gone insane yet. Hope to see you around for many more.

Back