• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So Is Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ok, first of all, Ven is NOT Roxas. Note NOT because Ven is a brand-new character revealed by Nomura, producer of Kingdom Hearts. To say that Ven is Roxas, is like trying to prove that Bardock is Goku in DBZ just because they share a resemblance. Ven LOOKS like Roxas and ever since his reveal, no truth has been revealed yet concerning Ven and Roxas's relationship. The only thing we know about Ven is that he looks like Sora's nobody, Roxas.

Second of all, the whole X thing has something to do with the nobodies of Organization XIII who all share a new name plus an X. (Sora (Roas) + X = RoXas)

dont you mean they share there old name with an X?

miiworld2

Awards
dont you mean they share there old name with an X?

oh yeah, that's what I meant. I shoulda went through my comment before posting. I can't stand it when people try to prove that Ven is Roxas and wanna be 100% right about it! :angry:

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's common knowledge that they arent the same person, one's a nobody, one is a whole person. and the were born in seperate times

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
Like I said, that may not be the case I know It isn't the only reason I put it in a post was because, it's where we were going, there is still a possibility that Roxas is actually, Ven's unversed, let's not forget, that BBS is coming out after 358/2 days one reason: If Roxas turns out, to be Ven's unversed and then 358/2 days say's he's Sora's nobody it would be toatal bull, after all Kairi's heart was put in place of Sora's When Namine was made, also if I were to think only, someone who turned into a powerful heartless, would retain their human form preferably, to a boss remember Sora was only a shadow heartless, and if my "real" theory is correct he wouldn't have been strong enough.(Ulitima Weapon in KH 1 if it takes only 1 blow to take down a certain heartless then, chances are it will not retain it's true form as a nobody)

Last edited:

ChrisLux

Hmm... back to main subject, I actually REALLY HOPE HE'S DEAD. That would add such an emotional impact on the game! I don't know, I've always been a fan of people dying in awesome ways.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
We can pretty much guarantee he doesn't die completely: Roxas.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I just think Roxas is born to have a bad case of identity problems throughout his nonexistent life.

Or existent.

Who knows anymore.

Unumus

Awards
Wow it's still open. what do you think that black "flame/Darkness" stuff is?

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Again.
Ill say it once more.
That kingdom hearts is the answer.
MX summoned it.
We all know when trying to contain KH weird shit happens.
Ven is dead but gets hacked back to life by KH

RoxSoxKH

Hmm... back to main subject, I actually REALLY HOPE HE'S DEAD. That would add such an emotional impact on the game! I don't know, I've always been a fan of people dying in awesome ways.

I completely agree, Sora's 'death' in the first KH, was in my opinion, sad, but AWESOME... is that wrong\\\\\\\\\?

RoxSoxKH

Naximi;4473191}And I think this battle happens at the beginning of BbS because Terra goes around with this huge arm guard and that same arm was frozen in battle.[/quote said:
I never noticed that...thanks for poitning that out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back