• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So is the "seeker of darkness"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I thought it was called "Seeker of Darkness Chronicle" and not "Saga". Oh well.

Xehanort's Pupil said:
Yep Xehanort Saga or "Seeker of Darkness" Saga ends with KH3. Thus, they can create a whole new saga for Sora and his friends and a new generation can grow up with their very own KH story.

Yeah but won't they miss too much? Unless Nomura decides to make the new "Chronicle" 10 years later or so.

Xsora5X said:
Ya thats what I thought. That will be really cool. The first trilogy though will be my favorite no doubt.

That's just nostalgia speaking. I mean you haven't even seen it yet.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I thought it was called "Seeker of Darkness Chronicle" and not "Saga". Oh well.
Chronicles was a word choice done by the translator of the article. Disney, however, may choose to translate it as "saga". Both are correct, until an official english translation is done by Disney and one is decided on.

Yeah but won't they miss too much? Unless Nomura decides to make the new "Chronicle" 10 years later or so.
Square Enix is making the current Saga very accessible by putting the games in presumably, at least two collections.

They might continue to use their "memoirs" concept from DDD and give a brief synopsis of the Xehanort Saga in the next saga.

There's also the possibility that this current saga won't often be referenced in the next one, to give new players an easy time with jumping into the story.

PhantomSoD

No, I think nomura stated in an interview that Sora will be the main character until the end. So he might age but they won't get rid of him.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
No, I think nomura stated in an interview that Sora will be the main character until the end. So he might age but they won't get rid of him.
No one ever said Sora wouldn't be the main character.

Sorarocks93

Awards
No one ever said Sora wouldn't be the main character.

Did they ever say or hint on how old is Sora in DDD? By the time this "Saga" ends Sora could be atleast 18 years old.

It would be cool if the next "Saga" started 15 years later when Sora is in his mid 30's

And then the third "Saga" which would be the final "Saga" would be revolved around his mid 60's. If Master Xehanort can do it then so should Sora.

After all, it is an RPG game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Did they ever say or hint on how old is Sora in DDD? By the time this "Saga" ends Sora could be atleast 18 years old.

It would be cool if the next "Saga" started 15 years later when Sora is in his mid 30's

And then the third "Saga" which would be the final "Saga" would be revolved around his mid 60's. If Master Xehanort can do it then so should Sora.

After all, it is an RPG game.
As of KH2 Sora was 15 years old.

I doubt Sora will ever age much again, given how Nomura seemed to really regret aging him a year.

theirlosthearts

Awards
There's also the possibility that this current saga won't often be referenced in the next one, to give new players an easy time with jumping into the story.

It just occurred to me. The next saga may start out. . .with a simple story. Of course, it would most likely only be simple by KH standards, but the thought of KH reverting to the relative simplicity of KH1 just blew my mind.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It would be wise of Nomura to use the next saga as a way to bring KH back to its KH1 roots.

Sorarocks93

Awards
As of KH2 Sora was 15 years old.

I doubt Sora will ever age much again, given how Nomura seemed to really regret aging him a year.

Yeah I know. I was just wondering how much time passed from KH2 to DDD.

Oh bummer. I actually like the ageing process. Would be cool if the entire KH series revolved around Sora's entire life and not just a small part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back