• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So... Has Dual Wielding Been Confirmed Yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12chris12

Just wondering, I saw the hack video but I didn't know if you could use it during the entire game?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, not during the entire game.

Apparently only once Xion's been reabsorbed back into Roxas.

12chris12

Yeah well we all know that, more specific, perhaps someone who has completed it?

Athel

Machinist
Yeah well we all know that, more specific, perhaps someone who has completed it?

I'm guessing around Day 225, the flashforward we see at the end of the intro.

Roxas was staring off into space and acting like he was talking to someone. Could have been Xion inside of him.

A

Azrael

So by Day 225, Xion's dead, excellent means we have a significant portion of the story without her.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'm guessing around Day 225, the flashforward we see at the end of the intro.

Roxas was staring off into space and acting like he was talking to someone. Could have been Xion inside of him.

I'm on Day 300 and still no DW.

So by Day 225, Xion's dead, excellent means we have a significant portion of the story without her.

I wish.

12chris12

Saix, you've completed the game, do you only get dual wielding when you fight Riku? I don't really want to get into specifics as to not spoil the story too much but am I right?

12chris12

No, that was only a hack. I knew SE would just take the piss and give it to us at the end!

Lolita

Dear You
You can use duel weilding until Xion dies and is absorbed into Roxas, giving him the ability to duel weild.
Which is late in the game, imo, thank god. ;A: She's one of my favorite characters. /ready for firing mob

I think you only get duel weilding when fighting Riku btw. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back