• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

So anybody think that gamestop will let me buy early?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

I called them, and the guy told me that they did have it...Except it was illegal to sell it until Tuesday, despite me stating that other Gamestops have already let it out early. Understandable I suppose.

CrimsonSquall

Hey guys, u know that the game has already been leaked by pirates for about a day already? Usually they keep big games like this on lockdown but... guess not

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Hey guys, u know that the game has already been leaked by pirates for about a day already? Usually they keep big games like this on lockdown but... guess not

The pirates are getting it on the Internet. If they were caught they could get in trouble regardless.

But by law Gamestop can't start selling BBS until the release date, so it's kind of pointless to go to the store and ask.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wait a minute... wasn't there an IGN event that included the BBS game and also happened exactly a day or 2 before the game got leaked? I'm thinking that's where someone may have gotten it from...

yomitchymitch

Wait a minute... wasn't there an IGN event that included the BBS game and also happened exactly a day or 2 before the game got leaked? I'm thinking that's where someone may have gotten it from...

Ahh, my friend. That is clever.

jerbear772

i dont think you will get it yomitchymitch unless you ask right before the store closes cuz other whys other people might see and want it to so if you do wait till every one has left the store

CreativeGenius13

I'M AM RUNNING TO GAMESTOP WITH EVERY PIECE OF KH MERCHENDICE ON ME AND ASKING FOR THE WINDOW DESPLAY STUFF AND POSSIBLY THE PREORDER.

I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO HOMEOWRK THIS WEEKEND AND AM RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE A GIDDY LITTLE CHILD ON CHRISTMASS MORNING!

I CAN'T STOP SMAILING HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR 10 HOURS NOW!

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yomitchymitch

i dont think you will get it yomitchymitch unless you ask right before the store closes cuz other whys other people might see and want it to so if you do wait till every one has left the store

I'm planning to go in to Gamestop just 20 minutes before it closes. Pay for it. And be like, " Yknow it's the seventh in japan.. Wanna just give it to me now?"

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'M AM RUNNING TO GAMESTOP WITH EVERY PIECE OF KH MERCHENDICE ON ME AND ASKING FOR THE WINDOW DESPLAY STUFF AND POSSIBLY THE PREORDER.

I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO HOMEOWRK THIS WEEKEND AND AM RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE LIKE A GIDDY LITTLE CHILD ON CHRISTMASS MORNING!

I CAN'T STOP SMAILING HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR 10 HOURS NOW!

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, stop with the caps, it hurts my eyes.

And if they already gave the poster, you can't just make them create one. There is ONE of each in every store. You should have done that a month ago like me... And if you didn't know, NEITHER DID I. I asked if I could possibly have it, and he told me to stop in a week before it's release. And look, I own both now. Just. Sayin'.

A

Artorius Rex

Remember if the lady wants something in return, you know what to do my man.

CreativeGenius13

Sorry.

I'm a tad Hyper right now.

I actualy had a chance to go to Gamestop an hour ago and took it up.

There were a ton of people in the store so I didn't even think about asking for the perorder but I asked for the poster.

There were out BUT he did give me one of the cardboard game boxes, a carboard game box of EPIC MICKEY (Which I am deeply looking forward to.), and a very wide poster with DC Universe, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and the face of some UE3 game that I don't know or care about and it said "You be the Hero!" on it.

On the way home, I could stop talking and bragging and gloating and any other synonym of those words.

I will be going there Monday morning and asking for it, however.

yomitchymitch

I don't know, I've been looking into this a bit more. And it sounds like if you pre ordered the game. There is a slight chance.
But the bundle, not so much. Since it's exclusive to gamestop. But, I'm gonna try tomorrow morning. Right when the store opens up.

I'll let you guys know how it goes :D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
hah im gonna try tomorrow too! dont know what excuse i'll use, but we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back