• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow White?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swordplay

I just remebered something very intersting thanks to the fun facts thread. The first time i played KH when i was twelve i had extreme difficulty beating the final boss in Wonderland, sad yes i know lol. Since i couldn beat him i went to DJ and beat it first then i beat WL. Then is saw the cutscene before Agrabah, i think it takes place then, if not there then some time close to there, where Malificent talked about the princesses falling into there hands one by one and then Snow White walked up. But ever since then, every time ive played it through (way to many times) i have always beat WL first and then DJ and the same scene comes up but with Alice instead of Snow White. My point is- did it take Malificent ten years to capture Snow White? I had assumed with the scenes of her and Terra and her world being playable, like Aroura(sp) and Cinderellas, she had been captured way back in the time of BBS. After all if i remeber corecctly her eyes were closed on her tower thing in the station of awakining, meaning that she had been captured before Soras journey even started. But if she had been captured how could she be walking up later on in the game? Got any ideas?

A

Audo

I'm not so sure that Snow White's appearance in that alternate scene is intended to be concretely canon...
There are more instances in KH1 where alternate scenes are present, and if they are to be taken as Canon than there is another Riku wandering around somewhere...

Obviously, the intent is for you to play Wonderland first, but since that scene is to happen regardless, they needed to have an alternate so that it doesnt show Alice walking into HB, and then you go to WL and find Alice there. It was just an attempt to keep a consistency but I don't think Snow White's alternate scene should be considered canon.,

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I read about that just recently, where if you come to that cut scene, yet haven't completed Wonderland yet, Snow White will be in it instead.

Swordplay

I'm not so sure that Snow White's appearance in that alternate scene is intended to be concretely canon...
There are more instances in KH1 where alternate scenes are present, and if they are to be taken as Canon than there is another Riku wandering around somewhere...

Obviously, the intent is for you to play Wonderland first, but since that scene is to happen regardless, they needed to have an alternate so that it doesnt show Alice walking into HB, and then you go to WL and find Alice there. It was just an attempt to keep a consistency but I don't think Snow White's alternate scene should be considered canon.

kind of a redundant adjective but o well, ok well i remembered that this happen before and i was gonna post this thread way earlyer but i played through just to make sure and alice came instead of Snow White, i thought maybe i had just imagined it so i didnt. But then i read Santuary's post on the fun facts thread and realized that i wasn't crazy, i had just finsihed WL first every time since i first played it, which was 7 years ago so i couldn remember clearly

another Riku wandering around somewhere...

riku replica ha, just kiddin, he is dead

and how do you get the box to go around someone's quote when you quote it?

It really doesn't matter either way. All it really proves is that the villains had started collecting the princesses only recently and not over a ten year span like some believe.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It really doesn't matter either way. All it really proves is that the villains had started collecting the princesses only recently and not over a ten year span like some believe.

This.
Though depending on what goes on with BBS, it might be retconned out of canonity all together.
Because of BBS though I think that seeing Snow White as being one of the first PoHs (supposedly) to be kidnaped in KH1 has far more plot value than Alice.
That's something you only know not only after the game, but once you know the minimum possible about BBS, and can understand the bigger picture, instead of only having that scene tie in with KH1 itself, where Alice being kidnapped means more.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know, I've never scene this scene, as I've always done Wonderland as either my first or second world, but I think I'll go at the game a bit differently the next time I play through it. Oh, and I wonder.. what if they captured her in BBS, but she found a way to get away or maybe, Maleficent had captured her, but one of TAV ended up setting her free again, leaving the option of her getting caught ten years later, during KH1 open? Actually, this sounds like the perfect scenario for an alternate cutscene in BBS.

Jaden007

Obviously, the intent is for you to play Wonderland first, but since that scene is to happen regardless, they needed to have an alternate so that it doesnt show Alice walking into HB, and then you go to WL and find Alice there. It was just an attempt to keep a consistency but I don't think Snow White's alternate scene should be considered canon.,

I agree with you

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm certain it isn't canon.
Although, I suppose it is possible she was captured, released, and then recaptured.
But, I always thought that the pillars in Dive Into the Heart were there to represent the PoH already captured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back