• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow Angels(a romance rp By WYA/Bo_dbl._sizzle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
"A-are you..... new around...... here...?" Malina then asked him a bit more clearly. She had never seen him at school, neither anywhere around the town or such, so she assumed that he had recently arrived here. She then stopped the chattering of her teeth as she looked at Ed with a questionable smile. "Because.... it s-seems that you are......" She cut off as she waited for him to answer her.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( *slaps WYA* You....you.....SICK FEELER! ))

"Uh...i'm kinda new...." Ed said as he started to rub his arms together for warmth. "I just moved here about 3 weeks ago..." He said as he continued to rub. So damn freezing....maybe i should head back to my house....it may be a while, but it is warm.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Setharoth said:
((i have to go))

Seth turned around and wiped his face "yay... but the reason that i cry so much isn't just my mother... she was the start.... my father killed himslef..... my girlfriend was run over.... my sister is in a mental hospital... and i am here all alone with nobody... i have been by myslef for 7 years" Seth felt ilke killing every day

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pryed into your back story." She repositioned herself gain this time closer to the ground but still leaning agaisnt the gravestone. She knew somehow that her mother wouldn't mind and wouldn't be sending any demons to haunt her or anything. She knew that her motherwas a pretty loose person but her father didn't take that into consideration. Infact she began to see her father walking towards teh grave. His head was low. She jolted up and picked up her bag. "Gotta go." Her father would probably get on her for being here since she never mourned her mother. She began to walk towards an exit she had found, it lead into the forest so she hoped it would somehow get her to her swingset in the park.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan still laying on the ground bleeding. This is the end for my unless someone comes to help. he though coming back to reality before passing out again. It was cold and the wind was blowing over Ryan like he was a rock. He was freezing but couldn't feel it. He was out hoping some one would come to help him before it was to late.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth reelized that he never heard the abulences (i cant spell for shit) Seth threw his cigerette in the snow and walked back to the alley way "wonder if he left yet" Seth saw a puddel of blood sepping into the snow "damn... he saw Ryan on the snow in the alley "i called the hospital and they never got you... damnit" Seth threw Ryan over his shoulder and started walking to his car.... "i will have to help you then.... why couldn't you just stay out of my way...." Seth car wasn't that far away... but he thought of how the blood stains would stain the interior

twilight_soul

WINTER TIME! I'm sorry if I'm late but my comp was broken so.... And now I'm grounded..... I cant use the computer at homeT-T So i'm at the library!

Name:Leanne
Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/sallyji22/2anime69.jpg
Personality: Calm, quiet, friendly, smart, and very careful about things.
Special spot in town: Playground
Bio: Leanne moved to the town/city just 3months ago so she isn't very familiar with thing and gets lost often.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: sorry guys but im feeling very very sick now....so i wont be posting as much anymore, bear with me here. but continue, i will try to keep up with the story. i think i have one post left in me for tonight.

salidify had been out of school for some time now...he had been fingering the gun in his pocket, not wanting to use it, but at this time of year, romance was not the only thing about in this little snowy town. death could be found everywhere, fighting, screaming. the ambulance was constantly heard at all times.he walked slowly down the street away from the school, hoping that he wouldn't get attacked, but if he did, then he would just have to use his weapon which he had hid for so long. walking off a little ledge, and then not noticing that he was in the middle of the street yet he sighed. salidify just stood there as if thinking about somthing. shots had came from a block over only 30 minutes ago and then footsteps, but salidify dare not check them out for fear he might have to kill someone. a glance down the street showed what seemed to be two kids. one limping and from what salidify could see through the blurry snow, bleeding as well.

the pair were heading to a car only feet away. the snow grew heavier now, salidify could not see 2 feet in front of him. he was still standing out in the middle of the road, he could have been hit by a car at any moment. but he had no idea that thats where he was at. he only thought that he was still at the school for all he knew. the sound of a car starting down the street alerted him to where he was as he turned franticly looking for somewhere to go to escape the blizard. he ran in the direction that he thought was the side walk, but was actualy heading down the street towards the car which had just started. he would surely be hit by it when it took off, and he would have no idea what happened.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
its ok....i will probably end up trying this one again..somtime..when i feel better and can keep up with the story...

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
The guy walking accepted the ride and Veronica headed into town instead of home. She dropped him off then decided that she might as well go into the bookshop and maybe to the pub. The snow was really coming down now and she was hoping it would lessen a little before she drove back home. It's not like there was any rush to get home anyway. Veronica had no curfews and no one would be waiting for her. It was Mrs. Creedence's day off.

Veronica parked the car as close to the store as she could get, then locked in and began to head to the square. She walked slowly in the snow, but not as slowly as she had walked at the school. It was getting later and colder. She could hear the sounds of sirens. This wasn't the best part of town. Veronica decided to take a detour to see what was going on. Maybe not the best idea when she was a girl alone in a city, but Veronica was a curious person by nature and she never could resist a mystery. The sirens were close enough that she didn't think it would be too far out of her way either.

Bear

Ouranophobic
ooc: So. Is it dead? Or are we still goin? lol..

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((don't be gettin on wya for being sick. you can't help gettin sick either.))

Ali was back in the woods once more, except this time, she was probably lost. She had entered the woods from the graveyard and didn't know where she was. She sighed but continued to walk even though those who are lost are supposed to stay in one place. Screw that, she thought to herself. She finally took a seat though, she felt she was somewhere in the park but i didn't matter she was pretty glad to be alone.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: ok here is the deal...sorry for being sick guys.i think im felling a little better now, and sorry for being sick Prince sasuke.....i am going to restart this with a couple new rules that i think will help everyone stay up to date and with the story. im gonna repost it and start over, you all are welcome to rejoin, but i understand if you dont rejoin i guess....i promise this time i will not get sick. everybody ok with that?

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( I was kiddin' with ya man, but yea...start it over for the better. There was a lot of spam at the beginning, and you missed a lot.))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i think ill let BDS start it this time. maybe it will go better that way. anyway, just take your temps from the first page and post them in the new one. i will pm you when we get the new one up. until then, sorry and we will try this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back