• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow Angels(a romance rp By WYA/Bo_dbl._sizzle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
After staring at the creek for awhile she began to move into the forest. She took her time walking towards her swing set before she got there. Sitting on one of the swings she put her bag on the ground and closed her eyes and she gently began to swin on the rusted swing set. She took in the sounds of the birds around her. The only birds that were really out right now at this time of year were the cardinals. But they were beautiful birds. She began to hum to herself a tune her mother used to sing to her before she went to bed everynight.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
originalrps.8.forumer.com
Ryan then ran into the alley. "I said put it out." he yelled as he punched the guy in the face knocking him to the ground. "now when i tell you to do something you do it." Ryan said waiting for the guy to get up so he could knock him down again. "My parents died from those and i swore to get rid of them." Ryan said still waiting for the guy to get up.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Damn...my comps been booting me so short post...sorry.))

Ed then jumped up. "Yea....still cold...even colder where i am, probably i should head back to my house." He walked back into the town and saw snowflakes falling. "Eh....more coldness..." He muttered as he walked down a street. There was snowflakes just about everywhere, each one having its own shape. "It's going to take me forever to head back....i'm going to need to find somewhere else to crash." He said as he looked around, looking for a place to rest for a while. He just needed a small nap for energy, something to keep him going.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was pissed but his face was wet in tear from before but you could see that they were dry "WELL MY MOM DIED WITH ONE OF THESE" Seth took out his swirch blade and sliced his arm and then kick him to the street "come any closer and i will shot you" Seth pulled out a gun and raise his hand to the height of his head "and i have a good shot" Seth placed a silencer on it and shot one bullet at the edge of his foot "i am not kiding"

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Ryan dove forward knocking the gun out of his hand and kicking it into the middle of the road. "now put it out." Ryan said as he punched the guy to the ground again. "who carries weapons around." Ryan asked as he dropped back into his Kung-fu stance from when he was in kung-fu. "i am not afraid of you but we don't have to fight just put it out." Ryan said ready to hurt this guy even more.

Katana

I can only express puzzlement, which borders on al
OOC: There seems to be a bit of contradiction about what time of day it is... so I am sliiightly confused as to what time of day it is and whether school is in session. So my post might be mixed up...

Veronica reached her car, a shiny and new black volvo convertible. Veronica couldn't deny that there weren't perks of having rich parents, though it might have been nice if she hadn't gotten the car because she had access to their bank account and not because they'd bought it for her on her sweet sixteen a week ago. There wouldn't even be a question about where the money had gone... otherwise Veronica probably would have done something drastic and emptied that account a long time ago. As it was, she didn't like having Mrs. Creedence drive her around all the time. She had children of her own and though she wouldn't say so, Veronica knew it was a pain to have to chaffeur Veronica around as well. Anway, Veronica liked the freedom of having a car. She could pick up and go if she wanted...

Unlocking it, she got in and tossed her bag and the script to the passenger seat, then actually flicked the switch to lower the hood on the car, letting the snow filter down. Maybe it wasn't good for the leather interior, but she wanted to feel the snow as she drove and the cold didn't bother her. Starting the car, she peeled out of the school parking lot a moment later and was soon cruising quickly down the road. As she was nearing town she saw someone walking in the snow up ahead. Veronica was the type to pick up hitchhikers and realizing that not everyone had the same reaction to this type of weather as she did, she decided to slow down, crawling to a snail pace next to the guy.

She gestured slightly towards the front seat with a simple nod.

"Need a lift?"

Now that she had a look at him, she was fairly certain he went to her school. If not, well she would have picked up anyone walking out so far in the cold.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth backflipped and caught the gun "i dont need them but they help... and nothing can stop them at time" Seth landed perfectly and shot him perfectly in in the knee Seth "i told you nothin can stop them" seth waltched the blood splatter out of his knee and he threw the lighted cigerette at him "i am not in the mood to fight with you any longer.... i have a grave to go to" Seth lighted a second cigerette and called 911 on his cell phone that a man is injured on the alley of walnut road

kingdomwolfblade

((it should be after school))

She felt the snow and opened her eyes. She felt something in her heart and picked up her bag heading somewhere she hadn't been to since she was little. Her father had moved to this town for a reason and that was because of her mothers grave. HE wanted to be able to mourn at her grave and not away from it. She left the park and a few mintues later found herself at the grave. She remembered where the tombstone was and when she found it she sat down with her back against it. She let the snow fall around her not bothering to wipe it off her hair. It was only a light flurry so it was no matter.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Ryan felt the shot and the blood come out but the andrenline was racing through him so he didn't fall. "I said to stop that habit." Ryan said as he ran towards the guy. "now you don't run and fight. i have stuff to do but when i'm done with you the world will be a better place." Ryan said as he caught the wall and ran acrossed the wall kicking the guy in the head knocking him to the ground. "Now stop that habit and i will leave." Ryan said as blood came from the cut and the bullet hole.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was pissed "no and i dont have time to fight with you.... i have a promise to keep to my mom and if you stop me from that trust me... i will kill you and all your loved ones.... i will even kill myself doing it" Seth turned around and shot him three times... one in the his other leg and two in both his shoulders "i could shot you in the heart but i wont....." Seth now ran off straight down the alley and he ran so fast that it was imposible for Ryan to get him cause of his injuried stat

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
"Why, he's going to join his mother in hell if he keeps smoking i tried." Ryan said as he started to walk down the cold street blood pouring out of him. Ryan then grabbed a pointed rock sat on a bench and started to smash at the bullet holes until the bullets came out. "i'm fine." he told himself as he noticed there where four bullets laying on the ground. "i will survive." he said as he started to walk down the road again remembering how he had no loved ones he was alone in the world no one was for him or that is what he thought he was still looking for the one for him but for this moment he had no one he was alone as he walked down the road with the wind cutting through his clothes making him cold.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
Seth was at the graveyard and he was stangding over his mothers and fathers grave "i am here mommy.... i told you i would come..... "seth cried over the grave and he was bleeding... blood hit the snow infront of him and the tears mixxed with it "I'm here mommy" Seth fell to his knees and cried as hard as a child "i brought you a flower" Seth placed a flower in the snow and he tired to walk away but kept slowing down

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Ryan limped down the road. "its not over i'm just hurt it will heal." Ryan said as he limped down teh cold road with the freezing wind blowing through his clothes. "i'mmm...sooo...cooold" he said studdering because he was so cold he couldn't finish his walk he fell to the ground right there where he stood. He then blacked out from the world. its over he thought as he lay there unconcious. Somebody, anybody help me he thought as he lay there in the snow where it started to turn red from his blood from where he was shot.

thaniloan

Zieth Comacoda
Website
Ryan limped down the road. "its not over i'm just hurt it will heal." Ryan said as he limped down teh cold road with the freezing wind blowing through his clothes. "i'mmm...sooo...cooold" he said studdering because he was so cold he couldn't finish his walk he fell to the ground right there where he stood. He then blacked out from the world. its over he thought as he lay there unconcious. Somebody, anybody help me he thought as he lay there in the snow where it started to turn red from his blood from where he was shot.

kingdomwolfblade

Hearing somebody crying she looked up from where she was sitting against her mothers grave. "Lost somebody too?" She didn't show any sadness for losing her mother. But of course she had lost her at a young age and wasn't really attatched to her.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
((i have to go))

Seth turned around and wiped his face "yay... but the reason that i cry so much isn't just my mother... she was the start.... my father killed himslef..... my girlfriend was run over.... my sister is in a mental hospital... and i am here all alone with nobody... i have been by myslef for 7 years" Seth felt ilke killing every day

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
((i have to go))

Seth turned around and wiped his face "yay... but the reason that i cry so much isn't just my mother... she was the start.... my father killed himslef..... my girlfriend was run over.... my sister is in a mental hospital... and i am here all alone with nobody... i have been by myslef for 7 years" Seth felt ilke killing every day

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Malina then wrapped her arms around herself, sort of in a bear-hug. She was shivering from the cold, even though she had a shirt under her black turtleneck, and ontop of that was a black vest. She also had on some dark jeans with black boots which had black fake fur on them.
Her teeth started to clatter against eachother as she continued to walk slowe from the numbness of the frostbite effecting how she moved. then, in the distance she saw a young man. It seemed he was very cold as well. He looked as if he was searching for a place to stay. "Um...... E-e-excuse.... me...." She said quietly as she started to approch the black-haired boy. He looked a bit different then other boys. He had tatoos on his arms, and also on part of his neck. His apparell was dark as well, but the boy himself seemed nice.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed turned to see a girl. She looked really cold, her teeth were chattering, and she looked almost as if she had frost bite. "Uh.....yea?" He replied as she walked closer to him. She looked a little different from other girls, but heck, Ed knew really nothing anyway.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i am feeling really sick...so i dont think i will be able to post that much in this rp for right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back