• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Snow Angels(a romance rp By WYA/Bo_dbl._sizzle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
((wya, you romance obsessed person. but its alright. were all hopeless romantics inside. Don't you just love the winter time?))

poisenapple.jpg

Name: Ali Reed
Personality: She keeps her weaknesses hidden and does her best to keep her feelings in so no one knows if shes sad or not. This can cause some problems in her mental health but it hasn't since she was ten. She hates it when people call her a goth just because likes to dress in black and red. She sees herself not even fitting into any stereotype at all, she sees that just...stupid. She is ussually happy since almost every day is a good day for her.
Special spot in town: the swings in the park. the ones that are old and rusty, the ones know one uses anymore. It's the quietest there and none of the swings are ever taken. Did i mention its deep in the woods and has a beautiful scene?
Bio: Ali lives with her father, who can be quite over protective over her. Her mother died in a car accident and her father hasn't been able to get over it after it has passed its 5th anniversery. She herself keeps quiet about it and has decided to move on, knowing her mother would want her too. Infact, almost everyone in town doesn't know she odesn't have am other. This was becase she just moved her at the beginning of the school year. She discovered the special spot after she was bullied at school by some of the seniors and she needed to be alone. She goes there almost every day now seeing it as the perfect spot.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: go ahead and try i havent yet, i dont even know her....i have rped with her before but havent really rped at her much. so i dont know her that well. go ahead and ask, it would be one more girl that we need....and two guys are going to wind up without a girl.

Bear

Ouranophobic
(( ooc: Hrmm.... Haha *DS* yeah... I remember * Flash back! * XD Chaos...Then silence. Such a great day! Well... WYA! May the best man win? XD ))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: man come on.....now we were spaming enough already...lol....anyways yes everyone invite as many girls as you can, we are gonna try to make this one of the best romance rps ever. so lets get out there and try and get more girls to join. no more guys from here on out...just girls we have enough guys already.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i can see how that wouldn't work out....well i will see if someone else wants to join, i still got a few contacts i might be able to call. but all of you still keep looking and asking.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
winter time
I'm so sorry i was sick for so long and I can finally get out of bed ugghh!! have you ever pucked so much that when you do again you can't b/c your stomachs empty? Trust me not fun....
anyway I'll post now and everything should be ok:D

Name: Kaylie Smith
Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/Jayle2.jpg
Personality: very loving and kind, but with a since of adventure
Special spot in town: on her roof with the perfect view of the sky
Bio: When Kaylie was 14 her and her family moved into the small simple town, after her parents divorced and her mom took everything. It was her, her dad Mike, and her older brother Sam.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
((he isn't obsessed...lol He just loves my Fan Fic and he he likes the way I Rp and such. But I wouldn't say Obsessed. Anyway yes i'm here and I can't wait to start:D ))((and do you really think I'm the coolest, Princess Sakura ))

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: ok we are now starting, any other girls who wish to join it would be nice for you to join if you wanted to ...anytime would be fine.

young salidify sat down in the auditorium , placing his headphones over the top of his head so he wouldn't hear what the guy up front was saying about the christmas paly. they were quickly taken off as his battery on his ipod died and he was forced to listen. he couldn't help but feel bored as he was forced to listen to this man babble on about the christmas play this year. the doors had been shut sealing off his only way of escape to the outside until the dreaded assembly was over. he felt trapped, overwhelemed at the moment. he was begining to feel woozy as people started to croud in around him to hear about the play. he smiled and leaned back in his chair, hoping he could fall asleep as he tried to wait this nightmare through. it was the boring thing that he had tto do today.

after a while he flinched for a second, thinking about what e had been doing last class...writing a story. he pulled out his journal and began writing." the couple lay in the soft snow, thinking of each other as they drift slowly into a feeling of closeness and love." he looked around and noticed if anyone was looking at him while he wrote. there was no one at the moment. he looked back down again and began to write. he had always wanted to become a writer but it had never been in his blood or his min until today. he had started out today with three pages ad it had grown into 12 big pages so far. it was as if he was waiting for somthing or someone. it seemed kinda like he was writing about what he wanted to do in his own life. he awaited slowly the end of school when he would be allowed to go to his spot and sit and think about what had happened so far today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back