• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

^^^ numbnuts, that's mean to joke like that

zomfg n00bz g3zz wuttt i gottt AIDS...in da midduh of muh blood transfuzion dey were tryin 2 gimm3 cuz i w4s w34k frum muh h34rt tr4nspl4nt lawlzbbbqu23452512!!!1111ON31111

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i don't think ill skip i preordered it so when i get off school ill go down there to pick it up.

sora_reborn

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^^ numbnuts, that's mean to joke like that

zomfg n00bz g3zz wuttt i gottt AIDS...in da midduh of muh blood transfuzion dey were tryin 2 gimm3 cuz i w4s w34k frum muh h34rt tr4nspl4nt lawlzbbbqu23452512!!!1111ON31111

Kiss my ass, I really have cancer, whore..... ALL- acute lymphoblastic leukemia

go to hell

Unknown_123

I'm pretty sick so I'm doing everything in my power to not rest and/or get better. Hopefully I'll be sick for 4 days but then get suddnly get better and go get it.

cscody1989

Aaaaaah! No fair!! i have to go to straight to the dentist after school on the 28th and probably after i get to Gamestop, get my copy, and sit down to play it, it will already be 4:30!!! *sobs*

I PLEADED with my mom to choose ANY OTHER DAY to go to the stupid DENTIST, but to no prevail. *sobs again* i am also an honors student, so that might even mean i'll get a truckload of homework on tues, weds, thurs, fri, and even over the weekend! :mad:

sorry everyone, just had to vent off a little steam!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
cscody1989 said:
Aaaaaah! No fair!! i have to go to straight to the dentist after school on the 28th and probably after i get to Gamestop, get my copy, and sit down to play it, it will already be 4:30!!! *sobs*

ZOMG, 4:30?!! Thatss like super uber late! :rolleyes:

E

Eclipse

sora_reborn said:
Kiss my ass, I really have cancer, whore..... ALL- acute lymphoblastic leukemia

go to hell

woah dude. you said you were joking

if you're not joking i'm really sorry, but i thought you said you were j/k

BraveryOfAChild

Ha! My Srping Break starts on the 7th, but there's no classes for me on the 7th! I get to sleep late playing Kingdom Hearts 2, waking up late as well! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back