• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I'll be at school on release day because:

1) I'm studying for A-levels and I need straight As to get the uni course I want next year. Day off school = DEATH and I'm already taking time off for course interviews and a piano exam.

2) I'm in the UK so I'm getting it delivered anyway. It's due to arrive on the first day of the easter holidays, coincidentally... XD Though I'll have to study then too. ^.^

Last edited:

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
Ravens_Blade85 said:
I can't skip my classes because I am in college and I am taking an Anatomy test that day. Believe me I can't miss that. The class is really hard.
i know how u feel, i'm in college too. skipping a test is like the worst thing u can do in college. luckliy i dont have class that day. I got MWF clases/
can u imagine if a huge amount of kids skipping? the states might start sending out police to make sure kids dont skip/

Twighlight_Key

Im not skipping school my dads gettign it for me during his lunch break, so when i can come home i can neglect my responsibilities like homework and chores!:D

XWolfX

I probably couldn't skip school just for a game. I've been absent too many times as it is. If circumstances were different, then I might. However they aren't, so I can't.

It's a "Oh Well" moment.

pokeman54

skipping school to play kingdom hearts 2 is for losers who have a serious cronic addiction to video games. i pity a handful of you on the forums. T_T if you already reserved it like a good kingdom hearts drone, then theres no need to skip school because it will be there BY THE END OF THE DAY you addicts!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
You're no fun, pokeman. Though I agree that skipping school for a videogame, while the preferable option for most of us (in fact, skipping school in general is preferable...), school IS kinda important, and more important than a videogame.

When I get my A-level results in August, I don't want to see a singly B in. Because I won't be thinkinh "Well it was worth it to play KH2 and miss that bit of information that came up on the test!!!!!111"

Maybe I'm a nerd, but I'll be earning more money than you one day. ;D

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Most stores will probably have the same day shipping thing. I know, that if I was still in high school, I would skip. I would not be able to pay 100% attention in class and to my studies. I am having a hard time concentrating in my college classes right now. :p

dancingmango

I'm not skipping school, because I have to retake a test I made a 0 on and I also think school is more important than any video game, even KH 2. If I did skip school, then I'd feel really guilty and end up telling my parents and teachers anyway. Then, I wouldn't get KH 2!!

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Your parents and teachers will end up figuring it out, even if you did get the game and play for that day then the next day your parents will see you play it. Of course if you don't pre-order it you won't be able to get it for a while and even if you did pre-order it and skip you probably won't get it without the receit for it. Also the people who work there might think something's funny if a bunch of kids are visiting on that day, so your local Gamestop might not give ya it.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I would still skip school anyway. I found out something interesting today though- the guide and the game are sold out across the entire nation. So, if you have not already pre-ordered the game, there would be no point in skipping school tomorrow.:eek:

insanehikari

Website
memorybeyond.phpnet.us
I begged and begged and begged, but since it's not:
a. The last day before spring break
b. A half day
I will be at school. D: My mom is picking it up on her way home, meaning I'll have it around 7:30-ish.

Tomorrow is going to be the longest school day of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back