• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryo_girl

I am being punished--for something not my fault--so I have to wait till Friday to get it. And you know what really sucks? First, I don't get picked up from school until 5pm, and my mom has to cash her paycheck, so she won't get home until 7pm. And she doesn't like to shop after she gets home, so I'll porbably end up waiting a LONG time. I hope they still have copies!!!

Still, I'm sorry to all the people who have to wait longer because it isn't out in their country yet. Hang on guys!! It'll get there before you know it! :)

And I'm sorry for anyone who is sick with ANYTHING, cancer or a cold, and I wish you all the best of health (unless, of course, you WANT to be sick so you can stay home and play; in that case, I wish you as much sickness as you want!)

Oathkeeper33

I'm with Ryo girl...I pre odered, and I am definitly not skipping school...shows a little obsseivness eh? Well, I'm going to actually get smart at school, and then get the game, and since my spring break is a week after it comes out, I'll have a lot of time to play.

Swag

Young King
HA skip skool, thats funny. I don't have to skip skool cuz I'm on spring break, YEAH! all spring break iz devoted to KHII.

chasingdusk

Oh if we could only say, "No really! Kingdom Hearts 2 has some serious educational values!! It teaches me self defense and the strength to stand up for oneself!!"

Ha ha ha! I could picture some kid somewhere in the country begging to stay home and using this as their excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back