• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sister, Pt. 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
So yeah, now that the competition started, I'm curious

tour.jpg

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
light's pretty bold but I think it works. also, what's with you and that sharpen and shift? it's so minimal here that I didn't notice it initially but once I got a good look at it, I noticed it. I'm not saying it doesn't work here, but I am getting a little tired of seeing it. colors are nice, too.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
cloud's philosphy is applied here, lol. It's so bright you can't really distinguish your bg even remotely. I feel like it should be gray or at much lower opacity (like 30%/multiply).

Awards
The way the suit, skin, green, and purple from the flare work off each other is great. I also like the bit with his arm. But as it stands, it's only really nice when you just glance at it. Once you start to look at it, the background is lacking and the light source is like 2/3 of the tag, which isn't a good thing. If you had an actual developed background, it could be a solid piece.

Right now though, it's extremely average at best as there's just not much to it. Simplicity is one thing, bright white light source taking up most of the tag is another. It comes off as a cheap effect and washes out actually good effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back