• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sinful Ways

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Chapter 4 now!I wanna see more of Geist ripping demons in two!And that half-breed Chenzira fight Geist.

Chenzira:Who you callin' half breed!

Did you hear you hear somthing U_B?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Please be patient, everyone. Ub was just catching up with me since I didn't speak to him yesterday due to me being at my prom. Give it a bit of time and he will do Chapter 4.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Arrgh! People, calm down! You all have to understand that it is not easy to write this crap, lol! I got a life outside of this site, ya know? I need air, i need air! It's just that...ya know..I thought you all would get the message! ya know? Like "Hey it seems our little buddy, U_b, needs a break. Let's give him his space." But noooooo! My job is to make sure that your needs is fulfilled! What about me, huh? What about the writer? You all try spending your entire day writing a story, See what it does to your brain! Then you'll end up like Chenzira! You don't want to be that guy! I just need...Eh forget it! I can't go on anymore. Here it is! Chapter 4! Stay away.........Stay away. *cries and hides*
New characters!

Blond Haired Girl A.K.A Rachelle- http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/Nairda1/Angels%20and%20demons/b9b51e1e.jpg
James Honda- http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j266/Nairda1/Angels%20and%20demons/Thesecret.jpg

Chapter 4
Mission

"So why do you bother to find this boy, Rachelle?" A man covered in shadows askes the blond haired girl now known as Rachelle, while he stands behind her on a balcony of the dark building. .
"Because...he is the key, James." The girl continues to look down at the gothic city. Her blond hair covers her face as it sways with the wind.
"The key to your past?" James snorted. "What makes you think this boy can guide you to your background?"
"I don't know! It's just a feeling and i am one to follow my feelings!" Rachelle turned around to James. "You should do the same." She stepped off the balcony and walk to the roof top door.
"I don't need guidance, girl." James eyes glared into the sky.
"You can't go on hatred alone." Rachelle closed the door behind her.

"Come on! Move those damn legs!" I yelled back at Jake as we ran down the streets.
"Chenzira, wait." Jake panted. "Re...rest...let's rest!"
"We don't have time to rest!" I yelled back at him. "We need to hurry up and get back to our client's location! If that basterd think he can get away with this, then he has another thing coming!"
"Chenzira...I have to rest." Jake stopped running and sat down on a side-walk.
"Arrgh! Man you are a handful!" I run over to Jake and grab him by the arm. "We ain't resting until we get there!" I start to run as he is being dragged behind me.
"Cheeenzirraaaa!" He calls as his body lifts into the air from the speed of my running.
"Almost there! I can smell that demon's scent!" I continue to run down the street, hopping on cars and trash cans, trying to get a boost in speed.
"Chenzira, slow down!" Jake yells at me, but I ignore him. The only thing i am concerned about right now is getting my client's location, before that freak does!
"Just a few more blocks!" I grin as the stench of that demon grows stronger.
"RAAARRGH!" A screech is heard from the skies.
"What the hell!" I finally stop in my tracks, just a couple of blocks away from my client's location. Dammit, i hate when that happens!
"Chenzira...I think i'm gonna barf!" Jake gags.
"Do it on your own time! We got work to do!" I pull out my guns.
"How about.....hold on!" Jake moves away from me a little bit, and begins to hurl.
"Gross! Did you have to do it here?!" I frown.
"I told you to stop! But you were to stubborn to listen!" He wipes his mouth. "Now, as I was saying." He checks his cloths to see if he has any throw up on him. "How about you stay here and fight whatever Sin it is and i go to our client's location."
"Ha, You?! And just what will you do when you get there?" I chuckle at the thought of Jake taking action.
"Hey! You are not the only one with cool moves!" Jake punches me hard.
"I don't have time for this! You have no clue on how strong a demon can be!" I argue with him.
"But I have holy water with me, and that is enough!" He gets in my face.
"Forget it, Jake! I'm not about to have your death on my conscience.!" I load my guns.
"RAAAAAAGH!" The screech comes closer.
"Chenzira! Stop treating me like i'm some wimp! I can handle this!" He grabs my arm and looks at me.
"......" I stare back at him.
"I'm tired of being a tag-along." He whispers.
".....Damn you!" I swat his hand away. "You better be not screw this up, or so help me i'll be eating my cereal out your f*cking skull! You got that!" I hand him on of my guns.
"Don't worry, i can handle this!" He snaps his fingers and runs off toward our client's locaiton. I swear that little punk better not get hurt!
"RAAAAGH!" The screech continues.
"Yeah yeah! I here you! Here i come!" I stick up my middle finger in the sky. "Quit hiding, and show your ugly face you coward!" I see a winged shadow in the sky, it perched itself on top of a apartment, it looks like it has two heads. "Great! A Lust, just what i was looking for!"
"RAAAGGH!" The lust flys toward me.
"Come get some, you horny bastered!" I fire my gun.

"You little b*tich!" Anthony flys back into a wall after getting shot by Bloody Mary's bullet. "Ah! What the hell did you shoot me with?" Anthony began to scracth his body viciously. His flesh began to tear off as he continued to scratch. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MEEE!" Anthony said in a deep demonic voice.
"I shot you with what i call Out-of-the-shadow bullets." Mary stared at the demon. "Forged with water blessed by an angel, these bullets not only hurt like hell, but shows a demon's true form!" She twirled her Scythe in her hand, and dashed toward Anthony. "hahaha! I know, i can be such a b*tch!" She jumped in the air slashed Anthony across the face.
"Arrgh!" He fell to the ground. The flesh burned off of him, revealing a hideous sight. It's entire body is covered in a rotten smelling blood. The head of this demon resembles that of an octopus. It's body is twisted and contorted so much that it seems very unlikely that it is alive. It's arms and legs are long tentacles. Anthony's mouth is no longer a mouth but three long tentacles. This demon was truely a ungodly sight.
".....i'm starting to think that maybe i shouldn't have shot you with those bullets." Bloody Mary frowned as she looked at the unholy creature.
"I was going to just steal you soul at first, but now i need to work off some stress!" Anthony's gurgled voice chuckled.
"Work off some stress?" Mary looked confused. "Just what the hell are you talking about" She readied her Scythe.
"You have such a nice body...it will be a shame to let it all go the waste." He raised his tentacles. "It's been so long since i had a human woman, with such a sex appeal."
"Alright! I'm not about to sit here and let a demon have it's way with me!" Bloody Mary growled. "You f*cking pervert! There is no way in hell that those tentacles are going to go inside of me!" She ran toward Anthony and slashed off a couple of his tentacles, she then away from him and rammed her elbow into his stomach. Anthony flew back even more.
"Heheheh! That's right! I like to be teased before i enjoy myself!" Anythony laughed. The tentacles that were cut off of Anthony grew back.
"Ugh! You're starting to get on my damn nerves!" She began to shoot Anthony with her gun, the purple bullet's flew rapidly out of the magnum.
"ACK! UGGH!" Anthony's black blood began to ooze out from the hole that Mary made in him. "Heheheh! Do what you want girl! But those bullets will never kill a top-notch demon like me! I've implanted one of those crytals inside of me. The wounds on Anthony began to heal. "So no matter what you do, you will sure enough die! His tentacles stretch toward Mary and wrapped around her arms and legs. "But don't feel to bad. You're going to get pleasure before you die, so you should be thankful! Anthony drooled with sexual desire.
"You f*cking demon!" Bloody Mary growled. "You aren't going to do a single thing!"
"Oh, and why is that?!" Anthony chuckled.
"Because before you can make a single move, a bullet is going to go through your chest!" She sneered.
"What?! What do you mea- ARRRRGH!" A bullet went through Anthony's chest.
"Told ya!" Bloody Mary fell to the ground after Anthony let her go.
"I-I shot him?" Jake said with surprise. "I actually shot him?!" Jake smiled with success. "Hell yeah! I got a shot in!" Jake jumped up and down. "I shot him! Did you see that i shot-" A tentacle wrapped around Jake's leg, the gun that he was carrying dropped. It flung him into the ceiling and slammed him down into the ground, and repeated it two more times, it then flung Jake into a wall. Jake coughed up blood heavily.
"Damn, human!" Anthony raised up.
"No!" Bloody Mary grabbed the gun that Jake dropped and began to fire it at Anthony's head.
"hahahaa! Those bullets my daze me but they won't kill me!" Anthony endured the bullets that Mary shot.
"Fine! I guess i have to go the old fashioned way!" She ran over to Anthony and jammed her Scythe inside of Anthony's chest!
"Arrrrgh!"
She tore out the Scythe, making a rip in Anthony's chest. She quickly dugged her hand inside of Anthony and took out a crystal.
"No! My power!" Anthony coughed up blood, and returned back into his human form.
Bloody Mary put the crystal in her pockets and pointed Chenzira's gun at Anthony's head. "Now...what was this about me not being able to kill you!" Anthony's blood was dripping from her hand.
"No...please...I can help you." He coward before her.
"Oh, i think you all ready have!" She shot Anthony in the head multiple times until his head exploded. The blood splattered all over her. "Messy."
"Bravo!" Jason appeared in a corner of the room. "I knew i picked the right person for this job." He began to walk toward Mary but she pointed Chenzira's gun at him. "What this?" Jason smiled. "Why, would you turn a gun on your supplier?" He chuckled.
"Don't you dare give me that bull!" She walks over to Jake and kneels down to him, while still pointing the gun at Jake.
"What the hell is going on!" She yelled at Jason.
"Well...for starters...I needed those Crystals." He smiled. "They are a key role to the up-rising of Hell." His eyes glowed.
"Up-rising of Hell?" Mary looked at Jason.
"Yes. You see, these crytals don't just give us a boost in power. They are also keys to unlocking the gate way to Hell." He smiles. "Once all of the crystals are gathered and cosumed by the user, the user can then shoot a beam into a ground, making a portal that connects to the Hell. Once the portal is fully opened our Lord, will be able to walk this earth!" Jason laughed.
"You...you will not get away with this! I swear by it!" Bloody Mary stood up.
" Oh, but I will! If you kill me then there will be another demon trying to same thing, and so on an forth!" Jason pulled out credit card. "Now as for you money. It is-ARRRGGH!" A arm tore through Jason's chest. When it reached through his chest it held a black crystal.
"Basterd!" Chenzira growled.
Jason fell to his knees. "I'm...I'm..."
"Dead!" Chenzira raised his sword and swiped Jason's head off. His body was covered in blood from the earlier battle with the Lust.
"You...you idiot!" Bloody Mary glared at Chenzira.
"Jake.....JAKE!?" Chenzira ran over to Jake. "Dammit! I told you not get hurt!" He put Jake in his arms.

"Two crystals...in the same place. This should be easy." Geist walked down the street. "This should be so easy." He smiled at little. "I wonder if they are going to give me any trouble." He stopped in the middle of the dark, damped street. "Who is there?" Geist whispered. "Show yourself!" He pulled out his sword. There was nothing responding but the cold whisper of the wind. "Could...it be him?" Geist scanned the area. "I feel....darkness."
"You should...after all you are born of it!" James walked out of the shadows. "Or your just half of it, and the other half is still wondering around."
"And who may you be?" Geist glared at James.
"That is none of your concern." James snapped. "What should concern you is your time?"
"Time? What about my time?" Geist still held his sword, ready for an attack.
"Is it not vital?" James began to walk toward Geist. "Right now, you are struggling...trying to keep the darkness from eating away at your soul."
"Stop it!" Geist frowned.
"Because you know once you give in, your other half will come..."
"That's enough." Geist began to cover his ears.
"And when other half comes along and joins your corrupted soul, you will be plunged into the deep depths darkness, never to be in control again." James stared at Geist with cold eyes.
"I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!" Geist made a huge blasts made of darkness toward James. It knocked James back into a building.
"Yes...that's it. Let it run through your veins. Let the darkness flow." James stood up. "You can't escape it! So why not join it!" His eyes began to glow.
"Demon of the dark! I shall send your soul crashing into Satan himself!" Geist charged toward James.
"That's it, boy! Show me what darkness is all about." A dark aura formed around James's arm. It transformed into a Scale covered arm, with claws. James dash toward Geist. The impact of the two made a loud shattering sound.

"Why must he always fight?" Rachelle sighed. "Come to think of it. Why do i even hang around him?" She sat in a black lexus. "I'll never know." She turned on the ignition and drove off. "He has to be around here somewhere. I can feel his presence." The window shield of the car reflected a dark scenereo. "Does this city every lightened up. I guess they don't call it Shadow City for nothing." She chuckled a little. She looked straight ahead as she drove. Her eyes carried a mystery and determination. I need to find him....I have to find him. She thought to herself. Maybe...he still remembers what happened that day. Chenzira...what happened to Meryl.

"Hello viewers my name is Jason. I got my head cut off by.....a half-breed. *smiles*
My name is Anthony...And i got my head blown off.....by a hotty.
My name is James...and i don't really know what i am doing here. Who are you people?! I was just in a fight!
This chapter really was a clean up.
And by clean up we mean the author had to take out some characters in order to progress the story
Stop ignoring me, you imbeciles! I'm not supposed to be here!
Is it me or did Jake really get thrashed in this episode. that was so sudden *shakes head.
Not to mention it looked like Chenzira was gonna cry. *blows in handkerchief*
Idiots! Are you deaf! I have to get back into the story!
By the way, did you all know that Chenzira is an egpytian name that means "one that is born on a quest" It's marvelous. Isn't it Anthony?
It is marvelous
Marvelous *bubble eyes*
Marvelous *bubble eyes*
That's it i'm finding a way out of this hell hole! *searches around.*
And that blonde chick seems to know somthing that we don't! *sways back and forth*
*singing* Oh hottie! Why did you have to go blow me away before i could get some plaaaay. *bobs head back and forth*
What is wrong with you people! Can't you see that i need assitance!
I do like that Geist fellow, he is quite marvelous
Marvelous *bubble eyes*
Marvelous *bubble eyes
Stop what ever the hell you all are doing and help me! I think see Pee Wee Hermin, coming.
I got my head cut off.....by a halfbreed. *smiles*
I got my head blown off....by a hottie
Wait are you leaving?! Hold on! Don't leave me behind fooools! Sinful ways SUCK, U_B!
Marvelous *bubble eyes*
Marvelous *bubble eyes.*
I'm so confused right now.
*Pee Wee Hermin laughs*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay okay! Here we are! Chapter 4. Are you all happy, now! Just kidding around with cha. You all know i love you. I gots love.....I gots love. Alright. Soooooo tell me what you all think. If you all didn't think your Characters got a big Cameo, well tough luck. I had to take those two demons out, so look for bigger spots in the next chapter. So.......do what you all always do. AND QUITE HARRASSING ME, lol.
....................................Marvelous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back