• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Hill: Revelations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
The nurses are the only ones that may have a reasonable explanation for it, but they could've easily included Valtiel in this one over Pyramid Head. In fact they should've.

Actually, there are reports of people on set seeing a Valtiel statue. So he's probably in this also. On top of that there's also Douglas Cartland, Robbie the Rabbit, and Leonard Wolf (being played by Malcolm kupoing McDowell, who I did not expect to see in this).

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
IIRC the director of the Silent Hill movie stated that the films continuity worked with alternate dimensions. The games don't say spell this out though, its up to interpretation.

Well then that's just the movies and I stand corrected. But yeah that was kind of my point when talking about the games.

Actually, there are reports of people on set seeing a Valtiel statue. So he's probably in this also. On top of that there's also Douglas Cartland, Robbie the Rabbit, and Leonard Wolf (being played by Malcolm Fucking McDowell).

That's nice but it'd be better for it to be more than a statue. Still they are just movies and in general I wasn't a big fan of the first one so I just shrug at the inclusion of Pyramid Head.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I've learned that by now, don't press this series on making much sense concerning the whole Heather-Cheryl bit. If you can get past that Sharon somehow got out on her own, then you have to worry about her mother and why the hell Revelations is acting like the first movie didn't happen.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
What? There's a scene in the trailer where Heather meets Rose, and the creepy old lady with the wild hair is seen talking to Heather as well...it's most definitely a direct continuation of the previous movie's story.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I don't see how Revelations is ignoring anything from the original. I just don't understand how Heather is suddenly implanted in Chris' life, though I'm sure there will be some explanation in the movie. Quite possible the one quiteMAD suggested.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
What? There's a scene in the trailer where Heather meets Rose, and the creepy old lady with the wild hair is seen talking to Heather as well...it's most definitely a direct continuation of the previous movie's story.
What? Where is that at?

honeymade

I seen a picture of rose and heater meeting, and it looked like rose was just staring up while heather was looking straight at her :|a i do hope rose stays in it, she was kickass in the first <3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I seen a picture of rose and heater meeting, and it looked like rose was just staring up while heather was looking straight at her :|a i do hope rose stays in it, she was kickass in the first <3
That I agree with she was awesome. The trailer really didn't do it for me but I'll see the movie regardless. It has Jon Snow.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
What? Where is that at?

It's a pretty quick flash in the trailer, but there was a photo of the scene posted here ages ago.
210fz37.jpg

And they're not just staring at each other. Note the hand gestures, they speak volumes, and the peeling walls. Shit is currently or about to go down in this scene.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Was it actually worse than the first movie?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I want to see this out of morbid curiosity but...I don't think I want to give them my money.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
Nooooooooo I really wanted this to be good. I'm gonna go in with an open mind, but I'm hearing such bad things. I should have known this would be a heartless ploy for money when they slapped "3D" on the title, but Dredd had me thinking maybe I was wrong about the 3D phenomenon.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I'll still end up going to see it, but I'm not expecting much from what I've heard. Some of the stuff that has been shown like Memory of Alessa were getting my hopes up that it would be more faithful than the first. I get that as adaptations these movies aren't going to be 100% faithful to the source material, but still if not, at least a good movie on it's own that is loosely based on SH3.

For The King

I personally loved it. I am a major fan of the series and the first film, I think it did a good job of tying some of the game lore into it while also tying it into the first film. I really hope they do a third film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back