• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Silent Hill-Resident Evil Colaberation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
The mace passed over Trumeira harmlessly.
He noticed the gun aimed at his head and smiled, if such a hideous thing as the gesture he made with his face could be called a smile.
He jumped forth from the zombies surrounding him coming infront of the armed boy. He looked down at him. His stature was great dwarfing the boy.
"And do you have any last words before I send the cold chill of death into your spine"?
The Zombies began to shufle forward and the two but Morgan was not about to let that happen, with an unnatural cry he bellowed forth a call so putrid and stained with deaths aura it had the zombies stepping back two or three full strides.
The wraith raised his mace into the air triumphently and he called out in duel voices one in english the other in the zombie tongue.
"I am your king now fall before me and I will show you my mercy"!
The zombies were easilly swayed to kneel before there knew king.
He looked down at the boy infront of him.
"I will let you live fully human if you do the same the others too will escape alive if they agree to accept me as theire new king".

Trumeira

Trumeira had a strong aura about him he wasn't about to let some beast tell him to bow before him and accept him as king. Acceptance wasn't something he'd give easily. He'd rather take the blow of the mace then bow before something that doesn't even exist in his mind.

"You're crazy you foolish creature! Why...why would I let you get my acceptance as King when you can't show me what you're the king of! To think these foolish dead souls bow before something thats as equal to them as to a full living being. Thats despicable. I'd die by the sword then swear loyalty to something...something that couldn't be described as a king not even a prince. Hell may give you power but your as lowlife as the rest of 'em." Trumeira blurted out heatedly.

He realized the mistake he had done but then he wasn't afraid of it. Taking out the flash light and the laser pointer he shined them in its 'eyes' if you could call it that. This delayed his vision for a bit but it gave Trumeira enough time to run. The dead slowly followed him. He dived into a niche in the alleyway and fell through as the ground gave away. Darkness engulfed him again.

Morgan recoiled at the light and and yelled out his orders that all humans found should be brought dead before him. He however could not let go of what the human had said.
Exactly what was he king of? Suredly he had controll of the zombies and other such dead creatures created by umbrella but was he a king or a leader. Kings needed an empire to rule and what was empire? All he had was a small territory of land around the umbralla facility he had awoken in. He was more of a cheiften than a king. He needed kingdom to rule over if he were to be king and that was something he did not have.
Then an Idea came to him.
I will make this city my kingdom with my legions of followers I will have an army to help me expand further in the world.
His revelations halted for a moment as flashes of his past life resurffaced.
He had not always been a tyranicle conquering feind but a normal person. He always knew that but why was he now like this. He dismissed any doubts about himself and walked away toward the bus completely forgetting about the two hanging on the fire escape.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
A shot echoed out,and a bullet whizzed past the "king".Kaga held the gun,aiming it right at his head."Listen.You ain't no King,and we ain't bowing down to you!!"he said angerly."You think your so great that you rule the dead!?I FOR ONE THINK YOU SUCK,AND I AIN'T BOWIN' DOWN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!"he shouted,pulling out the clip and putting in a new one.He ran after Trumeria,shooting at the Undead and the "King" behind him.He was blindshooting((not looking,just firing)),and fired three bullets before diving into the same niche as Trumeria.

B

Blood Aeon

(I go to sleep for eight hours and...Could someone tell me what I've missed?)

Morgan growled as three bullets pounded into his back. He turned around his eyes pools of fire burning away any merciful act he may decide to bring upon the intrusive humans.
"You come into my domain uninvited. I show you as mutch hospotality as I can muster and then as I'm about to leave you to do what ever you want you go and shoot at me.
You damnable fool"!
Morgan ran, mace held high, toward the boy who had fired at him.
When he dove into the sheltered hole Morgan slammed his mace at the oppening until it was big enough for him to look into.
He say at the bottom the the tow boys.
"I will make it my life's goal to see yoiu all dead"!
He jumped into the opening landing right next to the two.
He riased his mace and yelled out a war-cry that could not begin to show the depths of his anger.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
"HOLY CRAP!!!"Kaga shouted,and with that he pushed Trumeira onto the ground.He was the fastest kid in the school,and now was his time to prove how valuable speed was.He quickly ran at the creature,and studder-stepped,going right behind it.He shot it in the back,and then spun back around as it turned around.He shot it in the back of the head,and ran and grabbed Trumeria's hand,and pulled him along as they ran into the darkness,away from the creature.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
"This is why I said you shouldn't be here!"

Naomi was pretty used to things like this around, but Morgan was a bit different. She managed to find a peice of scrap metal on the ground and ran towards Morgan. She watched the two run off, that was best though. She could fend forherself, hadn't she been doing that for awhile now?

"Your not a king so stop thinking that! Your just some lowly creature of the damned."

She flung the peice of scrap metal with ease aiming for where Morgans head should be.

"You won't be seenin me bowin down or curtsying anytime soon."

Trumeira

Trumeira felt himself being dragged deeper into the endless depth of darkness and soon a smell of gas filled his nostrils. "Kaga! Stop! This is the...city...Raccoon...ugh....no!!!" Trumeira's head spun when he realized fear of what was above ground right now wasn't the stuff they should be scared of. They were heading into Hell itself. He had heard of the accident that happened in the city and he stopped him and Kaga from going any further. Beyond this point, what was above them meant nothing to the horrors they will see.

Trumeira suggested lighting the flashlight but chances were that it'd bust and spark, embalming them due to the heavy air pressure they experienced. They could not survive down there, Silent Hill...this was why we came...to find Raccoon City. Soon things became no laughing matter as Trumeira told Kaga about what to expect later on in the tunnel. If they could find something resourceful down there to end this mess maybe...maybe Silent Hill can be released of its dark entity. Whereas if the underground volcanic eruptions may still occur, Hell couldn't rise longer if their was a barrier blocking the heat source or atleast preventing it from flowing through. Like anonymous said..."The dead...will...walk. When Hell's gates are full....those who can't enter it come back...thus...the dead will walk the earth my friends." this meant if they couldn't stop Silent Hill from its curse then soon the curse will spread. The Virus will spread. The dead...will spread.

He looked back where a dim flame was...a wave of heat could be seen rising from the earthen floor they stood upon. Trumeira dashed towards it yelling loudly "Get the flame!!! We are in a gas-quarintined area now!"

The sharp peice of metal peirced through morgans skull and a soupy liquid that had once been his brain poure dout of the hole.
"Too bad I'm not a zombie or that would have probably done me in. He pulled the shrapnal out of his head and threw it to the ground.
Morgan turned around to face the undead girl.
"You are like me in alot of ways".
He stated sympathetically truly feeling sorry for the girl. She too was haunted by death but unlike Morgan who could see the appirition floating about him at this very moment the girl was blissfully un aware of her situation.
He reached up to his cloak and pul;led the hood down showing his head.
It was horrbly mangled parts of his skull even missing.
Though he was now showing a human side to him.
"He reached his hand out for her to grab though he doubted that such a pretty creature would grab the rotting bones.
"You do not have to think of me as a king but a friend", the hideous smile coming onto his face again, "I can keep those creatures from ever attacking your home or you. I know what it must be like to feel so totally alone in this horrible place.
I was once human and wicked men and women did this to me. They stole my humanity and I only want to take it back. I can only do that though if you cooperate with me".
His voice sounded sincere but Morgan couldn't help but feel guilty. He was lying to her in a way and for a poor misguided creature so akin to himself Morgan felt a tugging at his heartstrings so to say.

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

Naomi began to back away from Morgan as he pulled his hood down and reached a hand out to her. She flinched as she didn't back up fast enough and part of the rotting bone of his hand got her shoulder and she moved back a bit farther at a faster pace.A friend though...she never had a true friend. They were all dead, they died not to long after her brother died. She had been alone ever since. Oh so alone..but now these others were here, yet she didn't even want them here. It was to dangerous for anyone else like herself to be here.

"A friend....have't had one of those in a long time."

But now she was confusing herself. The humans had been nice to her, they seemed like they were her friends. But for all she knew, they would jsut leave her here even if she wanted to leave, she couldn't leave .She would be alone again. All alone. She didn't want to be attacked by zombies anymore either, or hell hounds for that matter. She had come so close to losing her life so many times before today that she was almost willing to give herself up and die.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Kaga coughed,and grabbed Trumeria's arm."Then we're goin' back the way we came!!!"he shouted,pulling him along.He kept running,away,far away,until they could hear voices.Kaga stopped,and saw the girl and that creature."Ok,we're both gonna run around him in opposite directions.Ok?"he whispered,and with that Kaga sprinted at the girl and the beast,in an attempt to get past them.

ooc sorry for all the horrbile mistakes made in my last post I fixed whichever ones I could find

IC
Morgan could see the girls inner struggle.
"Poor child you are so confused aren't you. I know I must look to be a horribly terifying beast full of self destructive rage but beneath my broken body is well nothing but rotting organs".
He tried to make the girl laugh
"So how about it. I may proclaim my power and destroy with my might but that is only to keep the creatures in perfect order, well those I have come to controll that is".

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Kaga grinned,noticing that the creature talking had bought him a split second opening to dash.He ran low to the ground,as he usually did,and sprinted down the tunnel,forgetting all about Trumeria and everything."HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL,YOU SUNUVABITCH!!!!"he shouted at the creature.Kaga continued running down the hall,and things seemed to feel easier on his lungs.He put on the flashlight attachment onto his 9mm,and turned it on.Immediatly,three zombies were heading at him."OH JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!"he shouted,and studder stepped around the one in back as it tried to bite him.He stabbed it in the neck,and unloaded two bullets into it's unexposed head,dropping it.He lept back,and watched in horror as the zombie he had just "killed" rise up again!"Ok...this isn't good..."he muttered."TRUMERIA,GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND HELP ME!!!"he hollared.

Lord InuYasha

"NO!"Alexander shouted as he awoke from a slumber. The cold stenched filled the air of the tiny dark room. "............is that what is happening right now...............a school bus.............what happened.......i'm not a teacher...." Alexander got up from the trail of blood and zombies guts on his wall. "I don't want it to happen to them to............" He walked out and grabbed a gun and a knife, and looked out off the balcony down into the town of Silent Hill.

kingdomwolfblade

It wasn't a very good joke. It was just a disgusting fact. But just the offer of friendship already had her hooked. That was what she craved. It was what she needed. A true friend during a time like this.

"I've always wanted a friend."

Sure, she was a bit naive. But she had been alone all these years and she couldn't help but fall for the first chance at having a true friend. Thats what being alone had done to her.

Trumeira

Trumeira, confused, ran towards the direction of the yell. He seen Naomi and the beast talking. This bought him some time to run past them and he seen light a few 20 yards down the way. This time he sprinted faster than he could imagine. Kaga was cornered! The zombie....its not dead. Trumeira shook his head in sarcasm. He quickly took the axe to the three zombies' heads and looked back to Kaga, who seemed scared out of his mind.

"Kaga...don't be stupid you know if you want to kill them you aim for head not the neck. Gah...you make things seem so complicated heh." Trumeira laughed, blood specks covering one side of his face.

Soon hisses came and this interrupted their time for talking about things. A sickening, blood-curdling scream echoed off the walls. There must be a survivor down here, hiding out! Without thinking, Trumeira sprinted down the tunnel only to run across six Lickers which he killed, despite the fact one tore of his shirt. He ran around the corner and seen below him, a pool of blood, and crimson, transparent souls lifting, they seemed to be the source of the screaming and whispering, and the talking. This freaked Trumeira out completely, he fell back against the wall astonished that he seen his family out of the whole bunch of them. His parents, brothers, sisters, and cousins were all dead and they appeared here in what seemed to be the gateway of how they get out of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back