• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sign for a KH2 Early Release!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

I've read so many forums and we are all desperately awaiting KH2. With the upcoming press conference, the release date could be pushed in our favor. If you want KH2 to be released early (who knows SE employees may look at these forums) then sign here your name on this topic:

Roxas

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
its not ready yet, and if they try and push it early, it maybe bugy and have problems..thats what happens to most games that arnt ready and rushed..

So S-E get it done when u get it done, i dont want a bugy KH2..

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

im signing too, i like the Jap. version but the english version would be nicer and soon.

bettermanlamia

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
dual_wielder said:
which would you want, a earlier release, playing a rushes game, or a late release with better game play experience???? think about that

so true.. I want it done when its done..even if comes out next Dec..I dont want it rushed, that may ruin it..

any i have teh Japanese verson..so im happy...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You want it released early, you want it half made? They arn't releasing it later to torture you, they are doing it to help YOU. So you can UNDERSTAND the game, so you can ENJOY the game.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back