• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shugy Bear rp Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
the way i see it i like all of your ideas, and im sure that shugy would agree with me when i say this, if you thought it up your self, and you really put your heart and soul behind the story, then everyone will most likly like it.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
so much confidence in your self shuugy, wow i wish i was that confident inn myself to pick my stories and things wisely.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
I'm not all the confident really. But gthe best way to find a good storyline is to make a story or a fanfic about an idea you had. If you get positive thoughts on it then make an rp out of it. That's mainly what I do.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Darkness flowed in through all rooms, everyone was completely ensnared.The rooms being to dark to see if they were coming. not even a light flickered before it attacked. It flowed through every crack and space, the heartless.They were all the same heartless, bigger then the normal heartless, but smaller then the really big heartless. The creatures had no hearts, they didn't care if we died or even if they died, they just wanted to kill. The humans had no way of surviving, they made weapons which just went through the heartless. The only weapons that hurt them were on different planets, but the heartless were one these planets also. The weapons of the kings court, and the legendary keyblade are the only weapons which can damage the heartless, unless you use darkness. There are many duplicates of the keyblade so there are about 5 per planet. So, it is up to you, will you be able to save the worlds?

(any good?)

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Good but you could be more descriptive, say like what did the room look like, what kind of heartless was it, what was in the room and why were the heartless in that room. Then you have a great story.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
darkness blade, i dont think i have ever seen a story this good coming from a new member. except for maybe, the life and times of a bunny, in which the maker made his first post, the story of his first rp. and the story went far. i must admit i am proud that all of the newer members are making such good stories, i think the new age is coming to a close shugy, and i think we might have just hit the golden age of th R'Per.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back