• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Should they change the drive for Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Do you all think that for Final Mix they should change drive so that you can use it without having to fuse with Donald and Goofy?

I do. Because I think it would be cool to fight Xemnas and Luxord one on one with those drive powers.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
That makes the game even easier than it is already. Actually they should change how you acquire the drive forms personally cause it's so easy to get them. Except the Last one which that was a hard way to get.

ffkh

makes it too easy
what they should do is make the drive more useable in boss fights
like no boss fight but 2 accualy made the drive useable

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
it would be cool to fight the bosses one on one so you can see cool drived scenes and battle although they would be easy (mabye making driving just a tiny bt stronger in boss fights without your party because you don t get powered as much without any friends so you kinda only change looks(so driving just for the show :p

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think it is fine the way it is. The only problem I had with it was not being able to use it very often when I first got it, but I quickly got over that setback.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Not unless they make it so when you drive the enemy gets harder.

KingSora92

I think KH 1 was Harder than 2, In 1 to get Ultima Keyblade you had to work hard In 2 I dont even know who I got it, I was just clicking buttons and all of the sudden It came up on the screen......

Joe

Bronze Member
All I ask for is the ability to drive in the 1000 heartless battle and see the devastation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back