• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

should i buy Burnout 3 takedown or Burnout Revenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffkh

my friend and i want a burnout game
but we can't decide which

or should i just get flatout 2

which is the best??

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
if you are on a budget for 20 bucks get burnout 3 takedown if you want the better one get burnout revenge, i think they are both awesome though.

my 800th post!

S

Shadow Soldier

Burnout Revenge is cheap now. I recommend going for that. The price will be low, and the graphics are just pure amazing. Next Gen graphics on a current gen console.

ffkh

okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

S

Shadow Soldier

ffkh said:
okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Do not for the love of god, do that again or spam at all...

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I personally have never played Revenge. I have Burnout 3: Takedown, and it's an excellent game. I would personally go for the cheaper one, but if Shadow is right about Revenge being cheap now, by all means, go for that one.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just checked the ebgames site.. and it said for the current consoles, its under 20 bucks. For the 360, its about 40.

muffin

Burnout Revenge. Why? because you can rearend the cars and launch them into other ones to clear your path. Also the soundtrack is pretty cool some of the songs are kind of on the down side but some of the are awesome. If you are going to choose a burn out game Burnout Revenge its the best one you can buy at the moment.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
oh i didn't know burnout revenge was 20 bucks, i might go get that.

Tima

I have the entire Burnout Series on PS2, and I would say that The first installment is the best followed closely by Burnout 3: Takedown.

Takedown has good graphics, a good soundtrack, and it is definitely a better multi-player game when compared to Revenge.

Gamespot.com gave Takedown a 9.5 out of 10... Revenge got 9.1. Both scores are exceptional, but one is clearly better than the other.

Revenge is still good though. If you can only get one game, get Takedown. But I would recommend spending the extra $20 and getting both. You could even get them used from Blockbuster or EB Games for a really decent price.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I've got both and B3: Takedown feels a little more fun. Sure Revenge is shinnier and sharper but for example what I do now that I've beatten B3: takedown is I do road rage which is a lot of fun, racking up takedowns and blowing them away. In Revenge, not so much. So really they're dead even but I'd say get B3: Takedown is a better buy because its fun and more user friendly.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Well depends on what are you looking for?
A=takedown B=revenge

When you hit a car do you want to
A:crash
B:Rerend and blowaway

Do you want
A:Best grapics for Ps2(also brighter)
B:Better grapics and darker and more realistic

When you want to play alone do you want to
A:Go to the menu for it
B:Go back to rank modes menu(story mode)

I got both and its hard to say which is better.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd say B3: Takedown is the best. To me it feels more realistic. And yes I know that the whole series isn't about realism but B4:Revenge you can rearend cars and send em flying. Sounds cool right? Well I thinks it's unneeded and out of place. B3:Takedown, you rearend a car and you might crash, meaning that you have to dodge the cars instead of plawing through them, making it hard and in my opinion more fun.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
I'd say B3: Takedown is the best. To me it feels more realistic. And yes I know that the whole series isn't about realism but B4:Revenge you can rearend cars and send em flying. Sounds cool right? Well I thinks it's unneeded and out of place. B3:Takedown, you rearend a car and you might crash, meaning that you have to dodge the cars instead of plawing through them, making it hard and in my opinion more fun.

No but see.....You tip a car and crash like you ran strait into it.:cursing: :cursing:

I can't even finsh the final tornament becuse of that.......I just gave up.Now I'm playing roadrage and crash but mostly on revenge and like crah better on b3

Joe

Bronze Member
I'd buy revenge, but if you get a chance rent 3 it really is an awesome game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back