• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shamwow Guy Arrested

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudxxzach

Is that for real? I was just telling someone how......unique that commercial was. and I kinda liked it. wtf though? >.< And that picture just burned my eyes out. Tv makeup goes a long way.

very differentiable
Awards
Lol, a con paid a prostitue with other people's money, and he didn't get what he wanted. Almost sounds like a movie, i should go to hollywood with this script.

S

Shadow Soldier

Lol, a con paid a prostitue with other people's money, and he didn't get what he wanted. Almost sounds like a movie, i should go to hollywood with this script.

If you're referring to the SlapCHOP I can't argue there because I haven't used it. But the ShamWOW actually does work. That's what's weird about it. I use that shit all the time and it kicks ass.

very differentiable
Awards
I don't really believe in that homeshopping shit. It just looks too good to be real, which it is in most, if not all, cases.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm fairly certain that Vince had his surname legally changed to Offer, but regardless, I didn't think that the would sink that low, in spite of him being a fairly unpleasant person.
Vince has always seemed to be down on his luck, and usually, as in this case, it's been his own fault.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Holy shit, his mugshot burned my eyes... that's TV makeup for you.

I love how they call him Shamwow guy. Lol

very differentiable
Awards
It's not that bad, he looks like any other bum or addict, it could be more fucked up.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Did he get on tv earlier? I haven't heard of him before.

I'm a tad surprised that you haven't seen his infomercials before; he's only been featured in two, but they're very famous, or infamous, I suppose, depending on how you view them.

very differentiable
Awards
Well, i'm not american, that's probably the cause. But i did see the shamwow one after seeing this thread.

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm fairly certain that Vince had his surname legally changed to Offer, but regardless, I didn't think that the would sink that low, in spite of him being a fairly unpleasant person.
Vince has always seemed to be down on his luck, and usually, as in this case, it's been his own fault.

Well in all honesty, we can't convict him if his story is true about the hooker biting his tongue.

very differentiable
Awards
Well, you can't really know, he could've forced her to do something he didn't ask when he discussed the terms. Anyway, the story is pretty fun imo.

S

Shadow Soldier

Well, you can't really know, he could've forced her to do something he didn't ask when he discussed the terms. Anyway, the story is pretty fun imo.

She could have also forced him.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, I'd only ever seen the ShamWow! infommercial, so I just watched the SlapCHOP.

...Am I a bad person if I don't care what he does in his personal life, those commercials are just too awesome for words? Don't answer that. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back