• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shadow Heartless Plush Coming to NA in March!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So cute! To bad it's something you wouldn't want to run into in dark alleyway....by yourself....at night....with no near to see or hear you....while waiting to snatch your heart when you least expect it.

But hey, at least you can die saying "awwwww" ;)

I can't wait for it to arrive, not because I want to see it, but because I want SE to hurry up and release the Dusk and Flood already!!!! Put all 3 of them next to Meow Wow and you got yourself all 4 adorable main types of enemies.

kupo1121

Awards
Don't mean to double post but for those who ordered yours off of TFAW, you should be receiving it soon. I got mine today and it is adorable! It's pretty big too, a little smaller than the size of the Meow Plush, but it is really adorable.

Its arms and legs have 0 fluff in them from what I felt through the bag (I haven't taken it out of the bag yet...same goes for Meow Wow -__-) which lets its arms and legs be completely floppy and it's really nice. I still like the gumdrop eyes which I suspected too <.<

I'll take photos of both plushes next to each other tonight for comparison and will update this thread with them ;)

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Don't mean to double post but for those who ordered yours off of TFAW, you should be receiving it soon. I got mine today and it is adorable! It's pretty big too, a little smaller than the size of the Meow Plush, but it is really adorable.

Its arms and legs have 0 fluff in them from what I felt through the bag (I haven't taken it out of the bag yet...same goes for Meow Wow -__-) which lets its arms and legs be completely floppy and it's really nice. I still like the gumdrop eyes which I suspected too <.<

I'll take photos of both plushes next to each other tonight for comparison and will update this thread with them ;)
Cool! I saw a picture of someone holding both the Meow Wow and Shadow and it does look big, bigger than I thought.

kupo1121

Awards
Cool! I saw a picture of someone holding both the Meow Wow and Shadow and it does look big, bigger than I thought.

It is much bigger than I thought I will admit, I would say it is the PERFECT size compared to the Meow Wow one :) I'm glad that way when you have all 4 lined up (Meow Wow, Shadow, Dusk, Flood) they look like they are supposed to be a set ^_^ Now all I need a life-size Sora to put them up against lol

Okay, I just uploaded them, here they are (I resized them because I Iphone photos are huge, even though the forum fits photo usually) :)

88d2bc6b-495f-46cb-841c-d1dab20c40ff_zps17646d8e.jpg
2f4b27aa-a6aa-47ec-bc58-f31b2d1934f6_zpsbe25a963.jpg

You can see that both plushes are roughly the same length (if you compare the Shadow from the top of head to his feet that is)
IMG_1213_zps0ae85ee0.jpg

The Meow Wow is still a bit wider in general though than the Shadow's head
IMG_1214_zpsdd9b1ec8.jpg

For size comparison compared to one of SE's biggest Kingdom Hearts products, the Sora Mascot Avatar Static Arts figure which is pretty big. These plushes are both substantially bigger than him (sorry about the plastic wrap in the background, they are covering all my Formation Arts figures while I clean my room haha)
IMG_1215_zps44a0be05.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
My Shadow plushie should come later today; pretty soon. Thanks for the pictures kupo!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I gave in and bought one (I don't have the extra money what am I doing ahhh).

I still don't have Meow Wow though which makes me sad.

kupo1121

Awards
You should fix that ;)

tumblr_mefnkqphnb1qg7hcu.gif

I have failed my English professor :( I usually don't make that mistake so I'm very glad that YOUR here to help me out in my time of need ;) jk seriously, I don't know how I missed that one.

Okay, I gave in and bought one (I don't have the extra money what am I doing ahhh).

I still don't have Meow Wow though which makes me sad.

If it makes you feel better, I personally like the Shadow one over the Meow Wow one. If you're going to cuddle with your plush every night, I'd vote Meow Wow as since there is next to 0 fluff in the Shadow's arms and legs, if you handle it too much or put too much stress on its limbs they seem like they could easily rip. However, if you just gently plush the Shadow on your bed everyday and stare at it, it is cuter in my eyes (probably because Meow Wow looks just like his in-game form but you never see the Shadow looking this cute haha)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If it makes you feel better, I personally like the Shadow one over the Meow Wow one. If you're going to cuddle with your plush every night, I'd vote Meow Wow as since there is next to 0 fluff in the Shadow's arms and legs, if you handle it too much or put too much stress on its limbs they seem like they could easily rip. However, if you just gently plush the Shadow on your bed everyday and stare at it, it is cuter in my eyes (probably because Meow Wow looks just like his in-game form but you never see the Shadow looking this cute haha)
I actually put mine on a shelf! The Shadow definitely doesn't look cushy like Meow Wow.

kupo1121

Awards
Wow, I like how all the different plushes have fluff in different regions ^_^ Zephyr and mine seem to have abnormally large heads (or really small bodies) while Phantom's is more equal among the entire thing (although the arms and legs still lack fluff lol). I can't WAIT for the Flood and Dusk plushes to be announced, I want to see what they look like in reality first and foremost ^_^

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Wow, I like how all the different plushes have fluff in different regions ^_^ Zephyr and mine seem to have abnormally large heads (or really small bodies) while Phantom's is more equal among the entire thing (although the arms and legs still lack fluff lol). I can't WAIT for the Flood and Dusk plushes to be announced, I want to see what they look like in reality first and foremost ^_^

I'm curious to see how they'll do the Dusk plush. Maybe they might use shiny silver fabric.

kupo1121

Awards
I'm curious to see how they'll do the Dusk plush. Maybe they might use shiny silver fabric.

Something tells me they'll stick to just normal, soft gray fabric which I'm fine with too ^_^ I think it'd be really funny if the zipper around their mouths was a real zipper on the plush but I think that's asking for too much haha xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back