• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sequel or Shorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sequel or Shorts?

• Shorts!!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sequel!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • ??

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memorie

rabbit.jpg

You all know the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, right?
Well, as it turns out, the movie's 20th year anniversary was just a few months ago.
1988-2008

Just wondering, would you all perfer to see a sequel to the movie, or more animated shorts?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit was a first of its kind, combining 2D animation with live actors in a full-length feature film. The film was loosely based on a book (Who Censored Roger Rabbit) by Gary Wolf. As well as the original movie, ther have been a few animated shorts. There has been 3 sucessful shorts made (Tummy Trouble, Roller Coaster Rabbit, and Trail Mix-Up). After the success of the movie, Mr. Wolf then made a semi-sequel book, Who P-p-p-plugged Roger Rabbit? (It wasnt an exact sequel, but a book with the same characters and settings as the movie). Not to mention the numerous comic books and themed-area at Disney Resorts created due to the movie.

For the past two decades, there has been talk of making a prequel to the movie, but nothing has yet pulled through. As some of you may know, last December, Frank Marshall told MTV that he was willing to revive development of the film, yet since then no word on weather or not he has started development or not. As well as the prequel, a few more animated shorts have been made, but not aired.

Personaly, I think that if they were to continue on with the Roger Rabbit legacy, they should make a movie based of Who Pluged Roger Rabbit, and not something just out of the blue (as they were planing for the prequel). And/or make more shorts the way they did the other three.

Wellp, thats all I gotta say, but please vote on the poll and leave comments!!

Links!!!!!
YouTube - Roger Rabbit - Trail Mix-Up
YouTube - Roger Rabbit - Rollercoaster Rabbit
YouTube - Roger Rabbit - Tummy Trouble

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well as much as I would love to see a sequal at the same time I think it is better off left alone. THe movie was great and I rather not see them try to ruin what the first did by making a sequal. Loved this movie as a kid and always will.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Well as much as I would love to see a sequal at the same time I think it is better off left alone. THe movie was great and I rather not see them try to ruin what the first did by making a sequal. Loved this movie as a kid and always will.

I agree with that.

Memorie

Yeah, thats what I'm saying, but I would like it if they made more animated shorts :mellow:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't mind but I like sequels better then shorts in most cases
and in some cases, the other way around but I guess a short for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back