• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth vs Vincent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squall

Suppose if Vincent fights Sephiroth,it would be a fight like non other.Even though they are quite evenly matched but I still think Vincent will win because of his powerfull limit breaks and chaos form.What do u guyz say?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
if i didn't play dirge of cerberus, i would say sephiroth would win because sephiroth has jenova cells. but after playing DoC and learning about vincent having chaos genes, i would say vincent. he destroyed the most powerful thing that the planet could ever produce all by himself

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i never knew how strong vincent could get, but i do believe that vincent could dominate sephiroth.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
if i didn't play dirge of cerberus, i would say sephiroth would win because sephiroth has jenova cells. but after playing DoC and learning about vincent having chaos genes, i would say vincent. he destroyed the most powerful thing that the planet could ever produce all by himself

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i never knew how strong vincent could get, but i do believe that vincent could dominate sephiroth.
True. Technically Vincent's Chaos form is the devil or a demon with powers that rival the devil right? I don't know much about that, but if it's true and if he can take down the Omega Weapon single handedly, then he can probably take on Sephiroth. Might be hard, but Vincent has a 60% chance of winning. Sephiroth can still win though.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
^^^i do agree that sephiroth could put up a good fight against vincent, but then again, omega weapon is all of the planet's life put into one weapon, where it would make a journey into space. all of the planet's life is certainly greater than sephiroth. and the thing is, chaos ended up defeating omega (meaning the planet's life). chaos is insanely powerful, which is why i think vincent would beat sephiroth.

Masamune

Big Boss
Well i was going to say sephiroth, but after listening to cid here:

vincent > sephiroth

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Sorry to say this, Sephiroth it's too strong so he'll win gainst Vincent.
He will burn Vincent, but Vincent'll give a good fight.

im going to have to disagree with you on this one. sephiroth is very strong true because of his enhancements with the jenova cells, but vincent has the chaos genes. idk if you have played dirge of cerberus yet, but vincent destroys the most powerful weapon ever, omega weapon. omega weapon is all of the planet's life put into this huge monster that leaves the earth to make a journey into space. with chaos, vincent was able to defeat this weapon by himself! now that i think about it, whats the worst sephiroth has ever done, besides summoning meteor. he burned down a village and killed most of the people of that village. we've had villains like kuja who destroyed a whole planet. vincent was able to defeat the power of the whole planet which is a lot more impressive than burning down some small village. if you haven't played DoC then i would understand because i would've said sephiroth too, but now that i have learned more about vincent's chaos gene it is clearly no competition, vincent wins.

darkside riku

i cant say who would win because they both have high advantages. it would be an amazing fight to see though.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sephiroth here the dude is amighty he has a wing!!!
That's why a guy who had no combat experience outside of guard duty could smack him around. The wing doesn't do anything(seriously, it does NOTHING, he doesn't even fly with it!) besides add to his looks. His swordsmanship is less than sub par, the meteor he summoned is his only defense against Vincent, but he can't do this because all the black materia is gone. In all honesty, he's serious not that good.

On the converse, Vincent was a turk(the people who are superiors to soldier) sniper(another extremely high honor) and was genetically enhanced like Sephiroth, just with a different better type of cell. Vincent has him with no trouble at all.

Ty Leonheart

Vincent would own Sephiroth so much, that it isn't funny. Sephiroth has Jenova cells and a long sword.

Vincent has a gun, the ability to turn into powerful creatures, and chaos genes. You do the math. Vimcent > Sephiroth.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Vincent rules but were talking about Sephiroth here the dude is amighty he has a wing!!! come on

Vincent has two wings. . . . . .

Anyway there's not much to do here but agree. Sephiroth isn't the ultimate power despite how many extreme FFIV fans think so. Vincent has the power of the second most powerfull creature ever to exist on the planet EVER. Sephiroth has cells from an ancient race. It really should be clear.

Vincent OWNS Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back