• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth.vs.Malificent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win? Sephiroth or Malificent?

• Sephiroth

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • Malificent

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In an all out battle where they both use all their powers and abilities, who do you think would win? Sephiroth or Malificent.

Somehow, I'd think it would be a really destructive fight because they both have unnatural powers. Sephiroth has that strange unnatural Jenova power and Malificent has these powerful witchcraft powers of darkness( and if we go by the movie, Sleeping Beauty, she has the powers of hell on her side). Both of them are very resiliant and always somehow come back to life. But in the end, I think Sephiroth would win.

Saixs' WRATH

Ok Maleficent is powerful and all but shes more of a leader type person not a fighter, so its obviosly Sephiroth.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
OMG Sephy Pwns everyone :D.

Kidding. But Sephiroth would win this I would think. He is a general, and the strongest person on earth.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
The sephiroth fan boys keep making these matches and they final have one that sephiroth can beat. I'm simply amazed.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Can't believe I'm the only one that will go for Malificent. She is utter malevolence and that is SCARY. I think she could take him out.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
pwn3d said:
The sephiroth fan boys keep making these matches and they final have one that sephiroth can beat. I'm simply amazed.

Oh come on, Seph would beat everyone they have named so far except Darth Vader (laughable that some are still arguing that Seph would beat Ani, but whatever).

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Enchanted Rose said:
Can't believe I'm the only one that will go for Malificent. She is utter malevolence and that is SCARY. I think she could take him out.

actualy i think it would be a good match, alot of people who posted "OMFG SEPHY OWN3S" are mostly fangirls, and fanboys.

But who would win, depends...

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I am not a fan boy, but come on, what prayer does Malificent have?

She can teleport, so can Seph, only a LOT faster.
She is strong, Seph is strongest creature in the world
She is a great sorcerous, Seph is the best Mage AND Warrior in the world.
She is not that fast, Seph is VERY fast.
She has a rod for a weapon, Seph has a 10 foot sword.
She can become a Dragon, Seph can cut off her head.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I am not underestimating, but this is like the Showtime Lakers (Magic, Kareem, ect) vs this years Knicks (completely in disarray, never played well at all) in a 7 game series. I am not putting down Mal, as much as saying Seph has just so many advantages.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Maleficent can return after being taken out without any special steps needed to be taken. Sephiroth needs a host that is infected with Geostigma with Jenova's cells to perform reuinion.

If Maleficent falls once, she can come back later. Whereas if Sephiroth is taken down, it will take some time for him to be reborn, if it's possible. That is if there is still people infected with Geostigma, and if there is still some part of Jenvoa's cells lingering around.

Maleficent could cast high level defensive spells to protect her, and have the power of darkness to aid her.

If it's in KH terms, Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness. She can control darkness, so he can't do much to Maleficent in KH terms anyways, since she harnesses the power of darkness.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Darky Dee said:
Maleficent can return after being taken out without any special steps needed to be taken. Sephiroth needs a host that is infected with Geostigma with Jenova's cells to perform reuinion.

If Maleficent falls once, she can come back later. Whereas if Sephiroth is taken down, it will take some time for him to be reborn, if it's possible. That is if there is still people infected with Geostigma, and if there is still some part of Jenvoa's cells lingering around.

Maleficent could cast high level defensive spells to protect her, and have the power of darkness to aid her.

If it's in KH terms, Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness. She can control darkness, so he can't do much to Maleficent in KH terms anyways, since she harnesses the power of darkness.

That is a very well thought out post. I still think Seph would rape her, but that is very good.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
Ummm, ok, I really hate to use mean words, but anybody who seriously thinks that Maleficent would defeat Sephiroth is an idiot.
You can't label idiocy with a poll based on personal opinions. .-.

Did it also ever occur to you that it took Maleficent a little more than a year to be revived? Which in her case, she has an infinite amount of times to be revived if slayed the same.

It took Sephiroth about two years to be reborn, and considering the fact that Jenova's cells aren't something that is infinite, infact, it's very scarce. Plus, there aren't any known people to have Geostigma anymore, futhermore,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
which in other cases, Cloud is the one who defeated him in the end, and in the Disney universe of Kingdom Hearts, Maleficent PWNs Cloud.

Last edited:

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Darky Dee said:
You can't label idiocy with a poll based on personal opinions. .-.

Did it also ever occur to you that it took Maleficent a little more than a year to be revived? Which in her case, she has an infinite amount of times to be revived if slayed the same.

It took Sephiroth about two years to be reborn, and considering the fact that Jenova's cells aren't something that is infinite, infact, it's very scarce. Plus, there aren't any known people to have Geostigma anymore, futhermore,
Spoiler Spoiler Show
which in other cases, Cloud is the one who defeated him in the end, and in the Disney universe of Kingdom Hearts, Maleficent PWNs Cloud.

Now I do disagree with that, I think Cloud would take Mal. I will name the people I think could take Mal right now (I will order them later)

Sephiroth, Cloud, Xemnas, Riku, Sora, Mickey, Saix, Demyx, Axel, Xigbar, Xaldin, Hades, Xehanort, Luxord, Roxas, Larxene, Marluxia, Lexaleus (not Vexen or Zexion) Auron, and MAYBE Leon. I know it looks like a long list, but I think there is evidence for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back