• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KH3 NOT ENEMY...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
They should call it lazy mode- just sit back and let Sephiroth slaughter everyone for you.

Great idea guys.

[/sarcasm]

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
What if in KH3, because most certainly there isn't an end to Sephiroth and Cloud yet, that for some reason Sephiroth fights alongside you for awhile???
That would be quite cool. I'm picturing Sephiroth as a third member. Sora: "Heal". Sephiroth: "Thank you".

Story wise, to team up with Sephiroth in KH3, we'd have to be enemies with Cloud. Sephiroth is Cloud's darkness, so Cloud has created him and kept him alive. By knocking Cloud out, Sephiroth will not be able to regenerate himself, so Sora can finally kill off Sephy. Sora and friends maybe can defeat the new stronger Cloud, but they could trick Sephiroth into believing that they're enemies with Cloud to get him to help them to defeat Cloud.

Or in BBS (if you can have party members), Sephiroth could just have been born, and he didnt know what he is. Terra teams up with him to help him uncover his past. Then Sephy could find out that he was not a normal person, and he sees that Cloud was the real him. From there, he began to hate Cloud, and before long, he began to hate everything.

Actually, if it really hapened, I think a lot people would not want to leave the world were he is ^^ His world would be one favorite XD
Oh yes, I'll level to 99 in there. Just like how I didnt was to leave The World That Never Was. :p

In reality I don't think Sora, Donald and Goofy would even have the slightest chance against Sephiroth.
Lol, in reality? I knew they were real, I just knew it!

TrueRoxas527

^They..... are... REAL??????!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS HE?

Hehe... sorry. and just saying, it won't be very easy to trick Sephiroth. And the BBS, that might work.
umm,guys,hasn't this thread gone on long?i mean,you guys are, well doing a bit of spamming here.i mean,the main discussion is if sephiroth was gonna be in the party,but blind date?
I was actually bringing up the blind date idea with Cait, and this is my thread, so i guess its fine. Fine with me.

Last edited:

Kairy

i kno this was mentioned like on the first page but just a question why would we be invisible if sephiroth was on our side? lol true roxas ur goin on a blind date! if u are good luck buddy

TrueRoxas527

??? I'm not going on a blind date, we're hoping Sephiroth does, and gets paired with loonatics like Goofy! or someone like that. But invisible wasn't really discussed... GASP! What if Sephiroth is actually good on the inside and turns invisible to help Sora destroy Heartless!!! Then, he would be good but no one would realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back