• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KH3 NOT ENEMY...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

What if in KH3, because most certainly there isn't an end to Sephiroth and Cloud yet, that for some reason Sephiroth fights alongside you for awhile???

Macabre

Gold Member
hmm....good idea,maybe SDG go to the area cloud and sephiroth disapeared to find him defending himself from something(a new enemy)then after battling it he betrays the player.

TrueRoxas527

I always thought that if Sephiroth was on our side for a while, that would basically make us invincible, because no one would be able to hit us. So, I wonder what would happen to make Sephiroth on our side.
(Are you actually 11?! Because you must be a Kingdom Hearts obsessor if you already have that many posts at 11)

TrueRoxas527

Just thinking of the WHAT IF factor, I wasn't expecting it to actually happen, I was just wondering people's reactions to having Sephiroth on our side.
Also, if you fight him again, I hope there aren't too many reaction commands because that sort of ruined the fight. I would much rather press SQUARE or cast Reflect than constantly use Reaction command for that move.

TrueRoxas527

I'M NOT ASKING IF IT CAN OR CAN'T HAPPEN. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WOULD THINK IF IT DID HAPPEN...
Starting to lose temper, sorry. What would you think could happen that would make Sephiroth fight alongside you.

Macabre

Gold Member
I'M NOT ASKING IF IT CAN OR CAN'T HAPPEN. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE WOULD THINK IF IT DID HAPPEN...
Starting to lose temper, sorry. What would you think could happen that would make Sephiroth fight alongside you.

don't get angry,be peaceful:closedeyes: EDIT:yes im 11,im obsessed with kh.

TrueRoxas527

Yeah, sorry about that. I do have a knack of gettting angry when people just don't understand what I'm saying. (Which make me really annoyed with dumb people at school). Anyways, if you have comments of what could happen to make Sephiroth on your side, post them here!!!

KNIGHT OF HEARTS

yeah i think that he loses to cloud and relies that the power of goodness inside cloud helped him to win. after the battle they walk away but just then they poof away and sephiroth lands in front of sora and thinks if i go with him i might be able to destroy this darkness inside him. thats my idea hope you like it.

Macabre

Gold Member
alright.well,you should calmly explain to the people who don't understand.why don't you make a poll with numerous choices about what would the player feel about sephiroth in the party for a short time? EDIT:knight of hearts,good speculation.

TrueRoxas527

I was trying to do that but I can't figure out how to work the poll...
I tried but it didn't work so I treated it like a regular thread.
But I do enjoy the double-agent theory that came in mind. Where Sephiroth comes with you only to make you think darkness is the only way.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Generally, an analysis of Sephiroth could show that if he is still alive after FF7 DoC, the logical things to happen would be for him to re become good, like before Nibelheim's accident.

Too bad that SE will never use logical argument and prefers money one

So, in KH, impossible. But we would indeed be invincible.

KNIGHT OF HEARTS

alright.well,you should calmly explain to the people who don't understand.why don't you make a poll with numerous choices about what would the player feel about sephiroth in the party for a short time? EDIT:knight of hearts,good speculation.

thanks and yeah you should calmly explain to people.

Sneaky Cait Sith

And unfortunately he's succeeded in killling someone special once before. D:
NEVER. SEPHY IS EVIL I TELL YOU, EVIL!!! He ain't nevar gunna change. But that's why we love him. >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back