• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth in KH3 NOT ENEMY...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gazer

i dont think you understand how many heartless there would be, we are talking 100,000...and it not that he cant kill them..it that they have been coming for days and there never seems to be an end or something....perhaps...we get leon and cloud and everyone and make it so difficult lol

Macabre

Gold Member
my version is that cloud and sephiroth fight and disappear into another place(kh2's outcome of the sephiroth battle) like a baron wasteland and keep fighting until both get caught by a big giant enemy.cloud fights the giant enemy but is thrown away and sephiroth is severly injured,sora and the gang then find sephiroth in the place and sephiroth joins the party(to heal up and swipe them when they turn their back)they find the giant enemy fight and kill it,sephiroth attacks the party,cloud joins the party and the battle starts.

gazer

hmm...but then again..sephiroth is hard..but lets not forget..we do it with only sora...

Sneaky Cait Sith

i dont think you understand how many heartless there would be, we are talking 100,000...and it not that he cant kill them..it that they have been coming for days and there never seems to be an end or something....perhaps...we get leon and cloud and everyone and make it so difficult lol

Ah, yes, if there were an endless amount he would eventually get tired, but most people are judging Sephiroth from the Kingdom Hearts games. Ever seen Advent Children? If it weren't for Cloud's Omni Slash Sephiroth could have kicked his poor bottom right to China. The real Sephiroth is a lot different from what he was in Kingdom Hearts. Personally, I think they kind of ruined Sephiroth in the Kingdom Hearts game. All "You'll never let go of the darkness" this and "He'll never let go of the darkness" that. It just bothers me! D:

KNIGHT OF HEARTS

my version is that cloud and sephiroth fight and disappear into another place(kh2's outcome of the sephiroth battle) like a baron wasteland and keep fighting until both get caught by a big giant enemy.cloud fights the giant enemy but is thrown away and sephiroth is severly injured,sora and the gang then find sephiroth in the place and sephiroth joins the party(to heal up and swipe them when they turn their back)they find the giant enemy fight and kill it,sephiroth attacks the party,cloud joins the party and the battle starts.

thats a good one :) but Sephiroth is powerful i dont think sora can fight him but its a good one.

Sneaky Cait Sith

I like that theory. :'D
It'd probably actually work like that if he ever did join the party.

Macabre

Gold Member
but with the help of cloud,he might.think about cloud and sora's limit break?omnislash v.omega.

gazer

the thing we are forgeting...is that sora can beat sephiroth...by himself..which we are all forgeting would make sora just as powerful in KH

KNIGHT OF HEARTS

but with the help of cloud,he might.think about cloud and sora's limit break?omnislash v.omega.

maybe thay sora turns into his final form that helps to defeat Sephiroth. hmmm i think he could beat him in the game becuase they wont make it imposible would they if they did that is

Macabre

Gold Member
sora didn't actually beat seph,i mean,seph wasn't even hurt in the end.

gazer

hmm i suppose...but there could be some powerbalancing in the next game...that brings emenies and sora to a stronger level..while leaving sephiroth the same..

gazer

we cant rule anything other...a witch mite have cursed him and made him weaker now lol

Macabre

Gold Member
hahaha!lol,good one.KNIGHT OF HEARTS,you said that sora uses the final form to defeat seph right?it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back