• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal Fenrir

Okay, so, I got the Ultima Weapon like..... two days ago and got to level 69. I battled Sephiroth several times and got him down to low health, BUT when I got him down to about his last health((Only happened once :\))He started firing meteors at meh. D= The first time, I was helpless, the second time, I was able to dodge most.... now I can't get him below 4 bars of health. D: Any tips?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
That attack is very hard to dodge, its almost impossible. Its called Meteo. Get to level 79 or 85, and keep Ultima equipped. Elixirs are a neccsesity, you MUST have them. Gaurding is very important. Wat you wanna do with Sephiroth, is count him when he throws you up in the air. Use Aerial Recovery, and bash him. When he teleports, strike him RIGHT after he appears. Sephiroth flinches, and thats his weakness. You want loooong combos, the maximum amount of hits is what you need. Finishing+ is important too. Do not equip Berserk, becuase when hes down to one health, you cant kill him.

Riku Fan1415

If you haven't done so already, get Final Form and level it up to learn MAX Glide. This helps extremely in dodging meteors. You could also try reflecting the meteors, I dunno if it works. Also, aerial recovery or retaliating slash helps a lot when Sephiroth knocks you into the air, teleports, and strikes again, continuously knocking you skywards.

True, but berserk does keep him from attacking as long as you keep hitting endlessly. Plus, if you don't use magic too often, berserk is useless anyway, because it makes you attack endlessly ONLY if your MP is depleted.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
If you haven't done so already, get Final Form and level it up to learn MAX Glide. This helps extremely in dodging meteors. You could also try reflecting the meteors, I dunno if it works. Also, aerial recovery or retaliating slash helps a lot when Sephiroth knocks you into the air, teleports, and strikes again, continuously knocking you skywards.

Glide helps alot with the fire, becuase it sucks you in.

Fatal Fenrir

O.O I beat him. =/ I can't get Final Form, don't really know how. :\ Annnd.... I didn't really use the other tips, forgot to check this. Hehe.... sorry. :[ Thanks for the help thoughz. =D

Ultima Power

You should really get High Jump, Glide, Quick Run and Ariel Dodge.
These will help you throughout the battle.

Another skill you should equip is Guard Break. When Sephiroth starts slashing, guard, and use Guard Break. This will stop him from slashing, giving you a chance to charge at him.

Here's some tips on how to dodge his attacks:

Ground Slash Combo: As I said, use Guard Break, it will help a lot.

Aerial Slash Combo: Use Aerial Recovery, and follow it up with Retaliating Slash. Yuo will both descend to the ground after you do some damage with it.

Flash: Just use the Reaction Command 'Block'. Thank God there was a reaction command for that, otherwise you'd be Sora Sushi if that move hit you.

Firaga Wall: This is when Sephiroth Summons pillars of fire around him. This is where Glide and Quick Run come in handy. Just use them to escape the pull of the Firaga Wall, since it can suck you in.

Shadow Flare: This is when Sephiroth summons balls of Dark Energy around you. Al you'd have to do is use Reflega, and fire them back. If you're lucky, some will backfire back to Sephiroth ;)

Heartless Angel: This is probably Sephiroth's most devastating attack. It removes all your health (till 1HP left), and all your MP. The worst part is, you can't avoid it. But here' s what to do. Make sure you have an Elixir handy.
Now, right after that he'll use Flash, so make sure you use the 'Block' command. After you've blocked quickly use an Elixir. That's one way what to do, but here's my way on how to do it:
As you see Sephiroth rising to the air, immediately go to the items section and keep it on Elixir. Don't press 'X'! Use it right after you've been drained. Then, very quickly, use the block command. You'll use an Elixir, and a millisecond after the Reaction Command. OR, you could just attack Sephiroth right when he says it. Make sure he doesn't say angel though, otherwise the move will be successful. Good luck with this move.

Meteor Shower: This is when Sephiroth rises to the air and meteors will hail all around the area. Quite a dangerous move, especially if you're on the ground. Best thin to do is glide around the area, and quick run and glide again once on land.

That's all his moves, and each way to evade them made by yours truly. Those are what I used anyway. Make sure you get loads of Elixirs, they're very important for this battle, since both your MP and HP will be lost.

Good luck.

Fatal Fenrir

I didn't use Elixirs. =| Thanks for the tip though, maybe if anyone else I know needs help, I can tell them these. =D

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Maxing out the Drive forms helps you dodge most of his attacks. Glide helps with those stupid meteors. And customize the shortcut so you can have Elixers as X because it's quicker to hit when he takes away your health.

Ultima Power

I didn't use Elixirs. =| Thanks for the tip though, maybe if anyone else I know needs help, I can tell them these. =D

Sure, no problem.

Well, Elixirs are pretty good, considering that they heal your HP and MP together. If you want to find Elixirs, here's where you should go and do:

-Equip Sweet Memories (for higher item drop rate)
-Make sure everyone has the ability 'Jackpot'
-Go to Space Paranoids.
-Defeat Devastators (the Purple Heartless)

These guys drop Elixirs, and you can counter them easily with Reflega. Heck, I got 4 Elixirs in 10 minutes!

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Okay, so, I got the Ultima Weapon like..... two days ago and got to level 69. I battled Sephiroth several times and got him down to low health, BUT when I got him down to about his last health((Only happened once :\))He started firing meteors at meh. D= The first time, I was helpless, the second time, I was able to dodge most.... now I can't get him below 4 bars of health. D: Any tips?

How did you get the Ultima Weapon before killing Sephiroth? In my game I have to kill him to get the Oricalam+ and then I got the keyblade. But I found the Ultima Weapon pretty useless since I got the Fenrir.

Ultima Power

How did you get the Ultima Weapon before killing Sephiroth? In my game I have to kill him to get the Oricalam+ and then I got the keyblade. But I found the Ultima Weapon pretty useless since I got the Fenrir.

Actually you get the Fenrir Keyblade from Sephiroth. All the other Orichalcum+s are out there, and call all be obtained before fighting Sephiroth. In other words, you can get Ultima Weapon before having to fight Sephiroth.

Teh Weird Dood

O.O I beat him. =/ I can't get Final Form, don't really know how. :\ Annnd.... I didn't really use the other tips, forgot to check this. Hehe.... sorry. :[ Thanks for the help thoughz. =D

Final Form's pretty easy to get. You just go to TWTNW and use any Forms there. It shouldn't take too long to get Final.

Anyway, for Sephiroth, I read a guide and learned the reflect helps. I'm just sad you can't go back and beat him a 2nd time on the same file... :cry:

C

Colours

Try to beat him fast.
Also you can use reflect.
Glide around so you can dodge the blows.

Dark Horizon

Instead of using elixirs, try to hit him when he says "descend heartless angel"

I know I hit that guy 7 times because he got obsessed with that movie in my fight with him.
I used 1 elixir and I had like 5 hp left... then he used that move again... luckily i aerial dodged to him in time to combo him to death.

C

Colours

Sephiroth all depends. If your on proud, don't even try him until lvl. 80. Bring alot of good potions and watch out for his berserk mode. Also, try to have the Ultima keyblade.

I actually beaten him on lvl 75, while on proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back