• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Sephiroth all depends. If your on proud, don't even try him until lvl. 80. Bring alot of good potions and watch out for his berserk mode. Also, try to have the Ultima keyblade.

It all depends on how skilled the player is.
Many have beaten Sephiroth on Proud Mode without using a Keyblade with high attack power and on levels lower than 50.

You just need to know how his tactics.

CreatUreX

Many have beaten Sephiroth on Proud Mode without using a Keyblade with high attack power and on levels lower than 50.

I agree. It's all in getting the hang of his attack patterns and learning how to counter each attack. The beginning portion of the battle is merely blacking and then counterattacking (except when Sora is hit up in the air, in which the aerial counter strike is essential for blocking the incoming attack). The second half, thought, requires shrewd usage of reflega to get rid of the dark energy spheres...it's much easier to kill them all in one stroke than chase them around while our mutual friend and his obnoxiously long sword attack Sora. In addition, interruption of Sin Harvest is essential; not only does it stop his attack, but it leaves him open to a combo.

Also, it's important to know when to attack and when to back off. Sephiroth will usually take two combos before raising his guard again and attacking.

Using the methods, along with some that have already been introduced by others, it is not difficult for me to defeat him in the fifties in proud mode. Not that it's that impressive, but it is possible...I'm sure there's youtube videos of more impressive feats.

C

Colours

It's all about strategy my friend, he uses combos alot to defeat his opponent. -_-

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
The meteors aren't hard at all. If you have at least high jump lvl 2 and aerial dodge level 2, just jump from side to side.

C

Colours

Actually they are. That is why you need to kill him off quickly. But who am I to say. I'm not a wiz at it anyways.
XDXD.

Macabre

Gold Member
I agree. It's all in getting the hang of his attack patterns and learning how to counter each attack. The beginning portion of the battle is merely blacking and then counterattacking (except when Sora is hit up in the air, in which the aerial counter strike is essential for blocking the incoming attack). The second half, thought, requires shrewd usage of reflega to get rid of the dark energy spheres...it's much easier to kill them all in one stroke than chase them around while our mutual friend and his obnoxiously long sword attack Sora. In addition, interruption of Sin Harvest is essential; not only does it stop his attack, but it leaves him open to a combo.

Also, it's important to know when to attack and when to back off. Sephiroth will usually take two combos before raising his guard again and attacking.
Exactly.
The most important requirements are strategy, skill and knowing his attacks, maneuvers and techniques.

It's all about strategy my friend, he uses combos alot to defeat his opponent. -_-
Yes, strategy.

Actually they are. That is why you need to kill him off quickly. But who am I to say. I'm not a wiz at it anyways.
XDXD.
Actually he's right.
With High Jump, Aerial Dodge and Glide, Meteor can be easily avoided.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
get to level 85 if this is your fist time, cause you get some ability that keeps you from dying in a combo. which will really help if you are caught in a combo or his RC. have some kind of items equipped to help regain magic/health. and also, the high jump will help during meteo, but thats if you're trying to make it hard.

Elixirs are a neccsesity, you MUST have them.

LIES! i did it with hi-potions

Macabre

Gold Member
get to level 85 if this is your fist time, cause you get some ability that keeps you from dying in a combo. which will really help if you are caught in a combo or his RC. have some kind of items equipped to help regain magic/health. and also, the high jump will help during meteo, but thats if you're trying to make it hard.
Those two abilities are called Second Chance and Once More.

C

Colours

Exactly.
The most important requirements are strategy, skill and knowing his attacks, maneuvers and techniques.

Yes, strategy.

Actually he's right.
With High Jump, Aerial Dodge and Glide, Meteor can be easily avoided.

I tryed that, it stilldidn't work. Sorry but it doesn't work for everyone.

Dark Horizon

I had aerial dodge at lvl 3 and high jump at level 1 (lolz).

It wasn't too bad. Even if he DID hit me with that gay descene heartless angel move.

Having the word "heartless" in there makes it lamer, imo. Sin Harvest > DHA

C

Colours

I had aerial dodge at lvl 3 and high jump at level 1 (lolz).

It wasn't too bad. Even if he DID hit me with that gay descene heartless angel move.

Having the word "heartless" in there makes it lamer, imo. Sin Harvest > DHA

Aerial dodge is enough to beat him. ((=3
I find it ironic that he didn't really use any other new combos while the fight lasted.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow, In KH2 he is pretty easy.
But just carry elixirs; when he does a combo, guard it ONCE; then right after quickly do reflect, it should do damage; then you have you're chance to attack him.

C

Colours

He was easy. The only part that I had a hard time with him, is when he threw those meteors at me.
*face palm of dispare* ((=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back