• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sephiroth battle or the Hades paradox cup???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosox333

Ive been wondering what the hardest moment of kh2 is and ive narrowed it down to these 2. The sephiroth battle or the Hades paradox cup. Tell me what you think.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hades Paradox cup easily, even though you only have to beat 10 rounds before it check-points, if you weren't allowed to start from a check-point it would definitely be the hardest part of KH2

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
both were too easy....
i beat the Hades cup on Proud, straight through without dying and i got the high score-first try wasn't that hard.

And Sephiroth is just a joke...i wooped his ass with a kingdom key so yeah...

both weren't really a challenge

Last edited:

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Mr. S is pretty easy comparing to the Hades Paradox Cup and a joke to the kh1.
and the tournament is freaking hard when you are trying to unluvk the secret movie or get 100 percent on the game!
---Edwin aka theory Master

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
deffinetly the Hades C. Sephy was a loser in this game and really was a let down. It took me forever to get past rounds 11-20.....frickn titan cup rules.

OmegaRaptor

actually i thought sephiroth. i had absolutely no problems with the paradox cup. i breezed right thru and when it came to the 4FF char battle, i used reflega like a madman. sephiroth u actually had to practice a few times before u could beat him.

.Chaos

Hard to tell...I don't like how people think they're all big saying "Sephiroth sucked..." meanwhile it's not like you beat him on your 1st try or anything unless before you went to face him you were on level 99. But the thing is, you needed to get good at the game and familiar with everything, etc. Okay after playing the game a couple times Sephiroth's a joke, but you guys just got better at the game, he wasn't a joke.

I would have to go Sephy also. I beat the Paradox Cup on my 2nd try. Round 41-50 was annoying because of there being nothing able to be used and I would just get owned everytime I got hit. So I had to fly around the areana till I got Magic to use Trinity Limit...annoying but it got me through. However, Sephiroth owened my ass the first 10 times or so till I started getting used to him and everything...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
it depends. some found Sephiroth hard and some the paradox cup. it is true that spehiroth in kh2 was disaopointing compared to 1, but there is still only few who were the victor of this immense battle. we must remember this was a 1 on 1 fight whereas the HP cup differs in rules and also it has checkpoints.
only skilled warriors have defeated sephiroth with ease and the paradox cup. both require skill but overall the sephiroth fight would require more.
the biggest threat in the paradox cup are the ff characters, which proved to be difficult. so i'd say it depends on the players skill.
In case your wonderin i found neither difficult, both were 1st time victories.

O

Organization50

The hardest battle i'd have to say is sephiroth,although is my favorite character.

~Axel_Riku~

I have beat Sephiroth on easy mode. :p I know that sounds bad, but I still haven't beaten the Hades Cup at all. So to me both of them are hard.

RoxasTheTrueMast

Sephiroth and the Hades Paradox Cup weren't too bad. I just wished that I could beat both using Riku, just to make it seem even cooler. Riku was one of the coolest characters in the game, by far...

RoxasTheTrueMast

OK, I know this is off-topic, and I apologize ahead of time, but I have to ask this. Does anyone know any codes that allow you to play as Riku throughout the whole game or for part of it, or anything? I have beaten the game before, so if all your going to tell me is "Your pathetic for using codes" and all of that type of stuff, then please save it. Thanks for those that help me out or have positive feedback.

I

iOblivion

Sephiroth is way to repetitive making him easier to beat if you no what hes gonna do i beat him on proud no sweat same with paradox cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back