• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth Back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness94

Do you all think that they'll bring Sephiroth back.I hope so he was a great boss!

Keji

i don't think he'll be back to fight.. maybe back for a little part of the story,
sephiroth was a great boss.. i love squareenix's ideas of added those extra bosses that are harder than the main boss (ie: omega weapon FF8 and penance FFX)

hopefully KH2 will also have a 'harder than the original boss' boss (maybe seifer?! O_O or a secret origination member?!)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
He won't. Sephiroth was just an extra. A little bonus. He didn't play ANY part in the story. AT ALL.

O

Onewingedangel6

no it was confirmed by nomura that sephiroth will not come back

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Onewingedangel6 said:
no it was confirmed by nomura that sephiroth will not come back

I never heard that. And I hear everything regarding interviews with Nomura. So, where did you hear this?

Last edited:

rikurocks25

dang sepheroth is so hard i never actually beet him!!! if ne1 has beeten him can u tell me what happens?

keybladegaurdian

It was kind of annoying that killing Sephiroth got you nothing (except a ton of exp XD). I wanted a Keyblade or something. Lucky Japanese with their Final Mix :( .

Keji

extra bosses are always like that.. like in FF8 when fighting omega weapon (forgot if you actually got anything) but I guess it's just so the player can just stray awat from the story a bit and test their skills on something much harder

if all main final bosses were too hard then finishing the story is a hard task itself....so they made other bosses that are harder but not part of the story so the player can possibly improve and have a challenge outside the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back