• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth Back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keji

not replace sephiroth just don't make him the extra boss again XD
but hopefully KH2 will have an extra boss also.. I'll be looking forward to see who it is O_O

Keji

YES seymor would be an excellent extra boss o_o.. but he could be only in KH if nomura helped design him..but I don't know that.. would be awesome to see that stupid seymor again.. had to fight him like 6 times in FFX XD

Attemisc

Ug... Seymour... Fighting him in X sucked major a$$ but fighting him in KH2 might actually be fun if he... I don't know... actually had an attack! If he were in KH2 he would stand still and cast magic while you run around and beat him to a pulp! However, if he flied around you and cast some magic and attacked you with like razor sharp claws... THAT WOULD BE THE SHIZNET!

Keji

i hope he comes back.. and i'm betting if he does.. he's gonna fused w/a heartless or nobody.. maybe even fight like ansem first form (where ansem fused w/darkside)

iholdthekeys

yea they might put sephiroth back as a bonus again at the olympus coliseum.......... like maybe he'll be another extra special boss that returns to the game........... except maybe........ they'll actually put that clip of him and cloud duking it out and show an actual ending to who wins the fight in the game....... and maybe they can give him some more interesting attacks

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont think that Sephiroth is back. I think that there will be a new boss that is as hard or harder than Sephiroth in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back