• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth and Namine and how it connects to the unbirth's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Of course the organization are not unbirth's but they were created like normal nobodies. Namine could be an unbirth because of how she was created.

Now your pissing me off with your idiocy.

Unbirths do not exist in KH2, thus says a nomura interveiw.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Why can't sephiroth be an unbirth? His creation was never explained.
1181934912890.jpg

We don't know any thing about unbirths right now and won't until BBS comes out. Until that great day comes speculating about it will slove nothing. We don't know how Unbirths are born or why, so comparing a nobody and a creature we know nothing about is pointless.
Where's SA or RK?

Riku 24

Ansem the Wise only hypothesized that Namine was the Nobody of Kairi yet using Sora's body and soul like Roxas, although it is beginning to be more clear that she is even less than a Nobody.

One not meant to be born, a Unbirth.

There is a good chance that she is one of the last remaining Unbirths (or only one at that)

I understand what you mean with Sephiroth.

It's been stated that Sephiroth in the KH universe is the manifestation of the dark memories of Cloud's past gone to life, his dark side so to speak.

It's not clear what he is and how he was created.

so your saying roxas is also an unbirth?

χΧχ

SEPHIROTH CANNOT BE AN UNBIRTH BECAUSE THEY GO EXTINCT BY THE END OF BIRTH BY SLEEP.
BIRTH BY SLEEP TAKES PLACE TEN YEARS BEFORE KINGDOM HEARTS 1.
THE UNBIRTHS DO NOT EXIST IN KINGDOM HEARTS 1, OR KINGDOM HEARTS II, OR CHAIN OF MEMORIES, OR 358/2 DAYS.
THEY ARE LIKE THE DINOSAURS OF THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES.

SEPHIROTH IS LIKE PART OF CLOUD... OR SOMETHING. LOOK IT UP IN THE JOURNAL ENTRY FOR SEPHIROTH IN JIMMINY'S JOURNAL (KH2 OF COURSE)

Someone, please, lock this?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
χΧχ;3409542 said:
SEPHIROTH CANNOT BE AN UNBIRTH BECAUSE THEY GO EXTINCT BY THE END OF BIRTH BY SLEEP.
BIRTH BY SLEEP TAKES PLACE TEN YEARS BEFORE KINGDOM HEARTS 1.
THE UNBIRTHS DO NOT EXIST IN KINGDOM HEARTS 1, OR KINGDOM HEARTS II, OR CHAIN OF MEMORIES, OR 358/2 DAYS.
THEY ARE LIKE THE DINOSAURS OF THE KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES.
My Fire detector is going off for some reason.:huh:

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I want to cler something up here. sephiroth was not made from cloud. If you've played, or seen FFVII or advent children you would know that. cloud calls sephiroth the dark half of his heart because in FFVII he killed arieth, who cloud was in love with. his best friend zack, who cloud stole his adventures from to pass off that he was a member of soldier even though he wan't. he brainwashed cloud into giving him the black/white matiria (can't remember which)dn they were only barley able to defeat sephiroth and save the planet. then in advent children he came back to try to kill cloud and take control and re-create soldier again as a person called kedaj, and once kedaj got what was left of jenova back he turned into, guess who? sephiroth. so sephiroth has done lots of stuff to make cloud mad/upset and enough to make him hate sephiroth. he thinks that if sephiroth is gone he can live out of darkness, but as long as sephiroth is there he cal feel it, because of all of the pain he caused him. so that's why cloud wants sephiroth gone. also, sephiroth was born before colud, sephiroth was a member of soldier and a special soldier. he was basicly soaked in the suff that makes materia, the way they use magic, little multi-colored orbs, and that made him a better soldier than the rest. he set clouds home town on fire, and I believe, killed his mother, (let's add that to the sephiroth-hating list) cloud wants nothing more than to finally get rid of sephiroth, because he believes that unless sephiroth is gone, he can't embrace the light, that's why when tifa came to help cloud, he flinched at the light. sephiroth is half right when he told cloud, you cant be in the light, you've been in the darkness too long, he's half right because aslong as sephiroth is plauging him, he can't fully accept the light, he lives in half darkness. so, sephiroth=made from cloud, no sephiroth = cloud's reason for being dark and kinda gloomy, yes.

χΧχ

I want to cler something up here. sephiroth was not made from cloud. If you've played, or seen FFVII or advent children you would know that. cloud calls sephiroth the dark half of his heart because in FFVII he killed arieth, who cloud was in love with. his best friend zack, who cloud stole his adventures from to pass off that he was a member of soldier even though he wan't. he brainwashed cloud into giving him the black/white matiria (can't remember which)dn they were only barley able to defeat sephiroth and save the planet. then in advent children he came back to try to kill cloud and take control and re-create soldier again as a person called kedaj, and once kedaj got what was left of jenova back he turned into, guess who? sephiroth. so sephiroth has done lots of stuff to make cloud mad/upset and enough to make him hate sephiroth. he thinks that if sephiroth is gone he can live out of darkness, but as long as sephiroth is there he cal feel it, because of all of the pain he caused him. so that's why cloud wants sephiroth gone. also, sephiroth was born before colud, sephiroth was a member of soldier and a special soldier. he was basicly soaked in the suff that makes materia, the way they use magic, little multi-colored orbs, and that made him a better soldier than the rest. he set clouds home town on fire, and I believe, killed his mother, (let's add that to the sephiroth-hating list) cloud wants nothing more than to finally get rid of sephiroth, because he believes that unless sephiroth is gone, he can't embrace the light, that's why when tifa came to help cloud, he flinched at the light. sephiroth is half right when he told cloud, you cant be in the light, you've been in the darkness too long, he's half right because aslong as sephiroth is plauging him, he can't fully accept the light, he lives in half darkness. so, sephiroth=made from cloud, no sephiroth = cloud's reason for being dark and kinda gloomy, yes.
You're talking about Final Fantasy.
It's different in Kingdom Hearts.
Just look it up.
For example, if you have yet to notice, Arieth is not dead in the KH series.
You were flaming him.
It's when you type in all capital letters.
I was making a JOKE.
Oh, haha, sorry.
I just can't believe this topic has not been closed yet.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Nice job wraping up the whole FFVII series, but the Cloud from FF and the one from KH2 are different.

UrbanQuattrus

^Exactly.

I want to cler something up here. sephiroth was not made from cloud. If you've played, or seen FFVII or advent children you would know that.

Cloud in FF7 is from Nibelheim. In Kingdom Hearts, he is from a world called Radiant Garden. This alone does not suggest to you that the two are not the exact same character?

cloud calls sephiroth the dark half of his heart because in FFVII he killed arieth, who cloud was in love with.

Would that be the same Aerith who is not at all dead in the Kingdom Hearts universe? The one who spends most of her time hanging around with a guy named Leon (himself never having existed in FF7's world or having met any of the people there) and doesn't seem to have much interaction at all with Cloud?

This thread, and all attempts to wash Sephiroth into the zone of unbirths, nobodies, or any other core piece of the plot fails.

χΧχ

Cloud in FF7 is from Nibelheim. In Kingdom Hearts, he is from a world called Radiant Garden. This alone does not suggest to you that the two are not the exact same character?
No, Cloud is not from Hallow Bastion/ Radiant Garden.
His world is unknown, at the time, but he and Sephiroth return to their world after you beat Sephiroth in KHII.
They have this little battle, and while they are fighting they just disappear... And Tifa says something about Cloud returning to his world, or something.
It was really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back