• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seiramu's art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

Hey there, just thought I should share my drawings here. I made this on MS Paint with mouse. I still didn't finish it though, I just don't have the desire anymore to finish it uugh.*...waiting for the inspiration to kick in*. Oh, and this is just a small part of the drawing, it's going to be much bigger.

Don't mind the very weird pose please XD;;;

The quality isn't that great because I had to save it as .jpg, or else it would take me too long to upload it (I still have the non-.jpg file though, so don't worry)!

Comments and critics are highly appreciated C :

111111.jpg

Blight

It might just be the drawing style, but the shoulders look ...odd. It's a fantastic drawing you should color it in.

Blue

home is where the heart is
This is fantastic work,I'm impressed.

I like the outline and the posture,very good!

Seiramu

Waah thank you everyone. I will try to finish this drawing soon. Here, have another drawing in the meantime! They are already a few months old now though. I don't have any recent ones (that are good enough to post here)...

Just 2 sketches...I want to finish them one day, but I'm a lazy bastard so don't get your hopes up lol.

He looks a bit like Roxas hmm...
ccfb8f9773.jpg

Lol, wanabe Heartless-creatures.
Sche.jpg

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
I like the first one, does look a bit like Roxas yeah but good job on them both. :thumbup:

Blue

home is where the heart is
How does the first one look like Roxas..?! xD

Anyways,you did a good job on both of them.
I like the first one more,though 8D

Very nice!

Seiramu

Thanks y'all :3

I think he looks a bit like Roxas because his hair also goes sideways....the hair merges with the flower-border thingies...aahhh, something like that XD;;;

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
First picture looks awesome. Fish? o_O
Second picture looks good too, though Roxas does look a little feminine.
Third one looks good too, but the abdominable area looks a little odd to me. If it was in a little more opposite of where the back curves in, that'd look a little better. Awesome work though, like the web effect.

Seiramu

First picture looks awesome. Fish? o_O
Second picture looks good too, though Roxas does look a little feminine.
Third one looks good too, but the abdominable area looks a little odd to me. If it was in a little more opposite of where the back curves in, that'd look a little better. Awesome work though, like the web effect.

Hahah yeah, a fish. He had to hold something in his hand...so I gave him a fish. Doesn't have any meaning behind it to be honest haha. Oh and that person isn't Roxas, he accidently just looks a bit like him

And thank you for the comment and critics, it will help me a lot further!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back