• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sega Dreamcast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

i had one i had sonic adventures 1 and 2 and a game called shenmue

Ж??ᾏ₦

I had one several years back... I wish i hadn't sold it :(
I had both of the Sonic Adventures, Jet Grind Radio, Sonic Shuffle, and one i cant remember

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
yeah. i still have mines and it works perfectly fine. the funnest rpg i've played for the system was grandia ii.

C

coolfresh1224

y'know if you sell that to a collecter were talking big bucks

C

coolfresh1224

mario throws another party i'm getting sick of his parties man.sonic throws another party.RUN!!!!!!!!!!

Xugoh

Woah! Small world huh?

Just recently i caught a bunch of dreamcast related reviews and playthroughs on youtube for the nostalgia and got around to play them again myself (i'm playing Sonic Adventure at this very instant). I'm suprised to see such a ecent thread about it here.

Anyway after SA i'm defenetly picking up Shenmue 1 and 2 it's been a while.

Sonic Shuffle was a decent party game although i wasn't crazy about the concept some mini games were kinda fun like the tag game or the tank, but there were some which relied too much on luck and random events and you just knew you were going to get screwed by the A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back