• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► See his crystal tears;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Well, recently my friend got into a fight. He was pushed down a stairway; and was almost kicked to death if me and my friends didn't come. They ran away. Soo, he went through a seizure. And now, in the hospital where he lies there in a coma. He had a busted head. It wasn't pretty. I cried; and cried for him. He was a good friend of mine. I thinked I liked him for awhile then stopped. He was probably the first real "guy friend" I have ever had.

Now; How am supposed to tell him he's barely living when he wakes up. Or if he wakes up? I can't even write it down without crying. =/ It's hard. I saw him cry for the first time. -hint the title of the thread- EVERYONE was crying that day at school. Because he was known by everyone. Everyone loved him. He was so nice and gentle. And he gets into fight; beats that guy and tries to walk off but get pushed off a stairway. 40 steps down?

Kinda hard to tell someone; That they are barely surviving.

Can you help me?

WARNING! Please do not come in and say:

'OMFFG! He gotz pwned/owned'
Aly is not in the mood for that kind of nonsense. All it is is ridiculus statements that are unwanted in the thread.
I am dead serious about this

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Wow sorry, thats really horrible, I hope the guy who pushed him got in huge trouble. Well anyway, your not the one who has to tell him, its not your responsibility, but I know you care for him alot, just visit him, and if he wakes up, dont tell him, just say some encouraging words, let the doctors handle the situation, you just be there and tell him he'll be alright, I know that might seem like lying, but just be optimistic, you dont want to freak him out.

Dredger

I don't really know. By live do you mean where I p
I agree with SD. It is not your place to tell him. That is his mother and fathers, or the doctors responsibility. All you can do is wait with him. When he finally does come back around, if you are there, comfort him. I won't go as far as to tell you what to say as it is not my place, but words of encouragement will help. Give him hope, that is the best thing for you to do.

I am sorry about your friend, I do hope he comes out of the coma and is fine.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Oh I see.

But still; his parents might tell him, but he will always need a friend near. I am saying I can't bear the fact that he is dying or is barely surviving.

EDIT// Yeah..hear was supposed to be "bear".

Teehee~

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hes your friend. He needs you to be there for him. You have to try your best to choke back tears and try to be there for him as much as you can.At this point all he needs is hope. You and your friends could give him hope.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
What do you mean you can't hear? Do you mean "bear"?

Anyways, I'm so sorry about what happened. My best suggestion is what everyone said before, just be there for him when he wakes up. Make him feel like he really does belong here and that you're totally estatic that he's awake. Medicine's really something these days, they'll think of something. Just be there for him.

As for telling him, I don't really think you need to worry about that much. The doctors and his parents will probably take care of it. I wouldn't even mention it when you visit. Besides, isn't it better he's alive than buried? Hopefully he'll recover over a period of time. I don't have much experience with this kind of stuff, but through it all, he's going to need a friend. Be that friend. That's the best suggestion I have for you.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Death is a natural part of life. We will all expirience it sometime. Maybe this is his time, but if its not, he will get better eventually. I knowhow you feel. My sister like cousin died when I was seven. Its really hard to get over the fact that something so terrible like that might happen. In my religion I believe in reincarnation, so I guess If I dies, he won't exaclty have left. I feel really bad and hope he makes a full recovery

T

Tyler Durden

I m very sorry to hear that. Why someone would do that to another person is beyond me.

But I think that you should just be there for the guy. His parents will help him out, and he'll probably be sick of everybody saying 'OMFG you almost F-ING DIED ZOMG'

So just be a good friend for him and he'll appreciate it more than somebody's SUPPOSED pity.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Dear Aly... I feel so terrible for you. I'd almost say that your in a almost worse postion... Im gonna talk to you via PM about this... I have stuff to say that I dont want to on this thread...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Something similar happened to me but my friend wasnt so seriously hurt.

WHEN your friend wakes up, tell him everything that happened and how it happened and be positive about the future. Dont hint anything negative at all. Also be honest and tell him the truth.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Square, you're not helping, this is serious and we don't need immature comments that some stupid kid thinks is funny. I'd suggest that you should leave.

Aly, it'll get better. Trust me he'll pull through in the end. I hope that both of those "Thugs" rot in jail. He needs someone to help him through this, and when he wakes up, you'll be there, for the good and the bad. Kinda like marrage, but not in such a romantic/binding kind of way. Well, unless you really feel that way about him...but that's a different story...But ,anywho, perservere, stick with it, keep you spirits up, and I'd also like to hear how this turns out, because I'm wierd like that, I guess...or I'm concerned...or both...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^ I guess we're all pretty concerned.

You let us all know how it turns out, okay Aly? And we're all behind you, hoping for your friend to get well.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
They help more than negativity, now let's not turn this into a flame-fest where your ass gets burned. Let's leave it at that and MOVE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back