• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm sure most of you has beaten them by now. I finally beat MF with Ventus at lvl 68 on normal with thunder surges (know that's a cheap way but idgaf). Plan to do it again on proud mode.

I beat VS with Ven on lvl 60 on normal with the strike raid method (i know that's a cheap way also...lol). For both bosses I plan to beat them again with Terra and Aqua which is going to be more difficult, considering Terra is slow and his doge roll sucks and Aqua has low strength.

But anyway what level, method, and what character did you use to be able to beat the secret bosses?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
With Aqua for VS it was obvious the mine strategy worked for me... in other words mine shield, Mine square, and seeker mine...
for Terra on VS, I used a combination between the mine and strike raid strategies... using mine shield drives up the command gauge to use Demolition, Terra's last finisher... and you can nail VS pretty hard with that one and it's a good long-lasting finisher so your immune to damage.. then dash behind the tall rock and strike raid him into Critical impact... and when you have that gauge filled full and VS is really weak, fdash around and finish him off

des97

Awards
Proud Mode.
Ventus: MF LV 99 - Thunder Surge Method, VS LV 99 - I don't remember how I defeated him (I'm sure it's not Strike Raid method).
Terra: MF LV 99 - Thunder Surge Method, VS LV 99 - Aerial Slam method I think.
Aqua: MF LV 53 - Thunder Surge Method, VS LV 99 - Mine Seeker method.

Beating MF w/ Terra is easier than it seems, trust me. Terra's stronger than the other two characters.

noheartx

Well, VS i thought was easy compared to MF. VS i beat with all three on Proud Mode, just fighting normally. My deck commands were mostly mines and potions, but i didn't do it cheaply, at least I don't think. For MF, I've only beaten him with Ventus, and I'm working on him with Aqua now. I used a bunch of Fire/Thunder surges, plus Cura and Curaga.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
The only secret bosses I beat were Kurt Zisa, Ice titan in kh1 and Sephiroth in kh2.

the two who made me feel accomplished after beating them
Kurt Zisa and Ice titan.

Kurt Zisa:Spammed X, dodge rolled every sec, jumped, spam X. Use magic short cut when he had the barrier up. DONE.

Ice Titan: run, run, run, deflect, spam X. DONE!

Sephirith kh2: TRIANGLE, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
TRIANGLE Done!

I wish I could play BBS, but I have no PSP or BBS to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back