• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Second Chance [Post-Days]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SPOILERS FOR DAYS! Like... past end game stuff. D: This is post-Days~

Perhaps you were a synthetic being. Made of nothing more than light and waves...

Of the sunlight on the shore. Of the waves crashing over seashells in the sand.

A synthetic being of lights and ocean waves... and, when that unfortunate being disappeared, there was only one remnant. Not puppet strings and fabric from a marionette... but something to remain when the crystals melted away and the specks of light disappeared.

The tighter he clenched it in the twist of his fabric black glove, the more it remembered.

The more it remembered. The more the lights from the ice found a place to call home.

It wasn't within a boy with brown hair and brilliant blue eyes.

It wasn't within a boy in a tainted black cloak and tangled golden spikes.

The more those eyes stared down... the more it came in.

The lights and ice hadn't found a home to force her to become nothing more than memories or just another part of a puzzle aiding in a boy's reawakening.

The specks of light started to tone down and darken. They placed themselves as pigments, becoming black and peach-tinted tones. They lessened and darkened...

Until a light spread across the floor in the form of words and a letter.

White, bright letters formed from blocks in the floor shaped into a word, rather than simply third-dimensional pixels. It formed a name that could belong to no person.

CONTINUE ?

Continue? Continue what?

Knuckles lightly clicked against the floor as they settled there, arms draped over a pair of thighs and kneecaps. Two bony shins pressed against this sleek black floor of what felt like... glass.

Those blocks stared to float out of the floor, shrinking horizontally to panels or thin tiles. No longer were there physical blocks that were part of a small light show, but instead virtual, electronic letters and pixels in the midst of the air.

Under this white, floating word and levitating question mark, there appeared two smaller words in electronic pixels on virtual, grey 'buttons'; as if they were something to press to initiate something.

YES
and
NO

But what was there to continue?

Blue eyes became brighter from the lighted words, reflected the white, red, and green colours in this blackness; yet, those eyes only stared half-open wide.

What would continue if the word 'yes' crept through those lips? What would halt if the word 'no' spilled out?

No realization came went an arm stared to raise... An arm where flesh could be seen, not hidden beneath a long black sleeve.

The pad of the index fingertip selected an answer.

Yes.

SHING!

Those blue eyes grew wide as they stared ahead. They watched the green light of 'yes' turned into nothing more than a swirl of light: a swirl that split in half. It entered into those blue eyes.

For a second, that gaze had turned green... before it flashed back to blue.

And the girl's back slammed not into a glass floor... but into a soft sheet.

A heart pounded against the girl's chest. Until it became a steady beat. Her brow was no longer furrowed, but loosened and relaxed.

Her fingertips felt a soft sheet covering over her, but she didn't dare open her eyes. Not yet, she thought softly as her back sunk into the mattress beneath her, a small, soft smile beginning to crawl onto her peach-tinted features.

Is this... a second chance?

-----------------

I wanted to write a fic with Xion in it for a while now annnnd... this is the only thing I could think of? XD; It may/may not be a oneshot, but that depends on what everybody thinks of is. If you want me to continue it, then I will, but if nobody cares, then I won't. But, regardless of that, I hope you enjoy it! :]

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This is an interesting start and I think you should continue. The ending was a nice way to introduce us to the story. :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bloody DD: Thank yew for the comments! I've definitely going to continue this... except I have no clue how to yet. XD; I'll try my best to update soon! (I might write the next part today? I dunnooooo P:) Thank yew, thank yew for the comments, though! I really appreciate them! :]

Aria

braver by the minute
The opening is really interesting, and very well written. I like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back