• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sea Salt Ice cream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I must try some. *o* I meant to when that recipe was posted on KHI's main page, but I didn't have an ice cream maker. D: But Sea Salt Ice Cream seems worth buying an ice cream maker. =P

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I must try some. *o* I meant to when that recipe was posted on KHI's main page, but I didn't have an ice cream maker. D: But Sea Salt Ice Cream seems worth buying an ice cream maker. =P

I didn't either, I used the ice-bag method.

But your ice cream mixture into a small bag(don't know what size).
In a larger bag, but alot of ice + rock salt.
Put your smaller bag into the big one, seal it and shake it around a whole lot.
The ice will get really cold and freeze/chill your ice-cream.

I then put some of it into a rinsed 1pint ice cream container.
The rest went into those plastic juice pop makers.
mmm :thumbsup:

safire inthe sky

this stuff is really good, I've made it a few times. but just as a suggestion, go easy on the salt. the first time I made it I put WAY to much salt in and it was really gross. but after that I learned my lesson and I made it again but with less salt and it was so so good.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
this stuff is really good, I've made it a few times. but just as a suggestion, go easy on the salt. the first time I made it I put WAY to much salt in and it was really gross. but after that I learned my lesson and I made it again but with less salt and it was so so good.

Okay, I was wondering if that stuff would be too salty, but it sounds fine as long as you limit the salt.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well, it could work here
Just google it, but this is what I found:
Sea Salt Ice Cream Recipe | Recipezaar

Sounds just as good as the Paopu Cookies! Didn't even know you could make Sea-Salt Ice Cream! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back