• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SE conference for the 27th same trailer???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

micbeasty

ok so i know that we're more than likely just getting the trailer for dream drop distance in hd but i was thinking that there might be a slight chance that we may get a bit of information about the game itself.....probally not but discuss.

Ronove

I'm hoping for a bit of info on whatever the heck they are doing for Volume II of BBS.

Crystal

Silver Member
Same trailer of KH3D but in high quality.
Hopefully, they're at least posting little news about next game

tri-blade

I heard that the trailer we saw was just a feel for the game and not the actual thing. The real official trailer will be released on the 27th.

Ronove

And then after that we'll get the final mix of the real official trailer, and then we'll get the last official trailer, and then we'll get the secret official trailer, and then we'll get a trailer ultimania.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Lol, isn't the 27th when Sony is giving news about the PSP2?
That makes you wonder if SE is going to be all like, "Lol BBS Vol. 2 is on the PSP2"
Hopefully they're unrelated but jeeze.

Anyway, I thought SE said that they were just showing the same trailer of 3D, on the 27th except this time they would be showing it to everyone.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Lol, isn't the 27th when Sony is giving news about the PSP2?
That makes you wonder if SE is going to be all like, "Lol BBS Vol. 2 is on the PSP2"
Hopefully they're unrelated but jeeze.

Anyway, I thought SE said that they were just showing the same trailer of 3D, on the 27th except this time they would be showing it to everyone.

bbsv2 will officaly announced at e3 as will its platform
mostlikly on a sony system

Ronove

Really, if it ends up being on the PSP 2 I'll demand that it be an epic journey comparable in length to Kingdom Hearts One and Two combined, in glorious HD graphics with Aqua gaining Deadpool and Gaston as her party members.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just gonna be a HQ trailer, maybe launching the official site for the trailer to sit on.

Also, I am expecting a slight chance that there will be information of BBS2, possibly just announcing what platform it's for.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i hope they add something to it i expect it to have mostly the same scens but mabey a extra clip
mabey riku station of awakening

CCs and Cream

Probably the same but what rac7d said. But a different clip showing off one more new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back