• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
In fact the highest rating before this one was for Dissidia, which got 10/9/9/8. Any score that receives a 35 or above is good enough to get Famitsu's "Platinum Prize" (32-34 gets a "Gold Prize") So yes, this is an excellent score for a PSP game.

edit: I really ought to say for ANY game. It's still above a 9/10.

dahem kh & ff

i still really really can't believe how they fitted 100 hours of pure graphics and gameplay in 1 UMD

Sparkz

Well, they did say the game was gonna push the psp to its limits... At least a game other than dissidia/crisis core will display awsome graphics with stunning gameplay... I just can't wait till saturday :3 :3 :3 . My uncle is bringing it over for me from japan, im gonna play it non stop xD

Rix

:)
Awards
Great ratings and people are still complaining... I'm looking forward to this game even more now.

A

Azrael

Yeah no, I look forward to GameTrailers' review as theirs are quite brutally honest with the KH series.

This.

I'm waiting until something more credible critiques this. I won't deny it will be good.

?<birthbysleep>?

I'm looking forward to no reviews because i say if a game is good or not by myself i don't want to lose the oportunity of plying a game that i would consider epic but some shitty magazine would consider it's not worth my money so you all should do the same trust more in your likes and do not rely on a magazine words...btw don't know about u all but from what i've seen (and i've seen a lot) this game deserves a 100 in epicness but it comes to your likes :cool:

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
I'm looking forward to no reviews because i say if a game is good or not by myself i don't want to lose the oportunity of plying a game that i would consider epic but some shitty magazine would consider it's not worth my money so you all should do the same trust more in your likes and do not rely on a magazine words...btw don't know about u all but from what i've seen (and i've seen a lot) this game deserves a 100 in epicness but it comes to your likes :cool:
I spoke for myself here, I donth check the review to buy it or not, its to see if the series is doing a good job, cause i know i love the game even before buying it, so more than anything is for the reputation of the series itself.

?<birthbysleep>?

I spoke for myself here, I donth check the review to buy it or not, its to see if the series is doing a good job, cause i know i love the game even before buying it, so more than anything is for the reputation of the series itself.

Yes but so not take it too serious i think famitsu gave FFXII a 40 and it was shitty at least to me and FFXIII got a 39 and i saw almost all the stream and i fell in love xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back