• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Thanks to Kouli from GameFAQs for posting up the scan: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/112/314330.jpg

I'm working on a translation of the details, it will be posted up momentarily.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

In this latest game in the series, Terra, Ven and Aqua journey through the worlds of Disney movies. In this game you can strengthen your Commands by use of a board game.

Target audience
- All gamers
- Series fans
- Disney fans

Play length
- 15 hours per character
- 100 hours to complete everything

Scores:

10 - Each character had their own story and events, and I was able to play through this each time with a fresh feeling. The battles can be quite exciting if you can get into the game system and play through them strategically. All I can say about the graphics and music is that they are superb. The dice game and other mini games were excellent. I have no complaints.

9 - The growth system is excellent. It gets very fun to fiddle around with it and decide how you want to make your character. There are tons of different abilities and attacks, and since some of them can change in battle, so even if you can use them easily battles never became boring. I felt satisfied with the completeness of the story, and being able to see through the eyes of all three characters. Starting the Command Board, all the game elements were flawless.

9 - Firstly, I was quite impressed by the amount of story they had, viewed through the eyes of three characters. The creation of stages for each character was nicely done. There were a variety of easily manipulated attacks that made the battles quite exciting. I was quite happy that the Command Board was not just for playing, but also for strengthening your Commands. This is a great game for people who are interested in the world of this series.

9 - With three different character types to choose from, as well as many different Commands and Styles, there was an amazing variety with what you can do in battles. When the Commands you can use increases, you can choose your own way of fighting the battles which gives a nice feeling of freedom. The boss battles were quite lively and exciting, and you can have fun with the direction of them.

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Although it's hard to take Famitsu seriously anymore, it seems the game will be worth playing at the very least.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks for the news Lissar! Even though Famitsu isn't all that reliable at times, it looks like BBS is shaping in to a pretty good game.

Last edited:

crazzyBRY

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

In this latest game in the series, Terra, Ven and Aqua journey through the worlds of Disney movies. In this game you can strengthen your Commands by use of a board game.

Target audience
- All gamers
- Series fans
- Disney fans

Play length
- 15 hours per character
- 100 hours to complete everything

Scores:

10 - Each character had their own story and events, and I was able to play through this each time with a fresh feeling. The battles can be quite exciting if you can get into the game system and play through them strategically. All I can say about the graphics and music is that they are superb. The dice game and other mini games were excellent. I have no complaints.

9 - The growth system is excellent. It gets very fun to fiddle around with it and decide how you want to make your character. There are tons of different abilities and attacks, and since some of them can change in battle, so even if you can use them easily battles never became boring. I felt satisfied with the completeness of the story, and being able to see through the eyes of all three characters. Starting the Command Board, all the game elements were flawless.

9 - Firstly, I was quite impressed by the amount of story they had, viewed through the eyes of three characters. The creation of stages for each character was nicely done. There were a variety of easily manipulated attacks that made the battles quite exciting. I was quite happy that the Command Board was not just for playing, but also for strengthening your Commands. This is a great game for people who are interested in the world of this series.

9 - With three different character types to choose from, as well as many different Commands and Styles, there was an amazing variety with what you can do in battles. When the Commands you can use increases, you can choose your own way of fighting the battles which gives a nice feeling of freedom. The boss battles were quite lively and exciting, and you can have fun with the direction of them.

has nomura announced what growth system is? or is he still keeping it as a secret?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Gosh I wish this game would come out already I need to see the awesomness famitsu just rated.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
37/40. They all said nothing but good things about the game and was extremely happy about it but yet the first person gave it a perfect 10 and the other three 9s. From what they said I would give it a perfect 40/40. I just thing the other 3 didnt want it to have a perfect 40 though. But anyway cant wait to play.

AllEndsWith-

... Well they did give an Xbox360 game a perfect 40/40.... but everything they say sounds logical enough...

A freakin' 100 hrs.!! Thats just crazy, I don't even think KH1 was that long... or KH2 for that matter, but thats besides the point.

Someone get a leak on this game already.

Pianoajd2

I remember days getting 4 9s, but I believe it was based on 1 review and with different aspects of the game getting 10 points.

Not totally sure, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back