• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Look KH2 had a great story, it had fun gameplay, it had great worlds, and other great stuff. So I agree with Lissar, KH2 was a great game.

My only problem with it is that it missed the platforming of KH1 and was abit too easy. Other than that I liked KH2.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Look KH2 had a great story, it had fun gameplay, it had great worlds, and other great stuff. So I agree with Lissar, KH2 was a great game.

My only problem with it is that it missed the platforming of KH1 and was abit too easy. Other than that I liked KH2.

Ditto.
They should tweak it to make it a little harder. I hope BBS doesn't turn out to be too easy, though 100 hours is a longggggg time.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I liked KH2. It's just no where near as good as KH1, in my personal opinion. I'm not one to go and flame it, but I DO think there's a difference between the games that makes me prefer KH1. ;D

Oh and I think BBS will be grand. ;D

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I agree about platforming, it would have been nice to be there. And the story pacing was shoddy, I thought. But that hardly broke the game. There was so many other things that made the game excellent.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree there is differences between KH1 and KH2 and yes I do wish KH2 was harder, it didn't have to be as hard as KH1 but harder somewhere inbetween.

As long as BBS isn't too easy like RE: CoM then I wont have any complaints it seems.

A

Azrael

Proves that Famitsu can be misleading. They did the same shtick with KHII.

I'm waiting until it's released in the States and reviewed by something more credible.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It's not high enough...

Then again, its Famitsu but I still expect perfection. Too bad Nomura, I've suddenly lost a little interest...

zalich

^ i don't think Re:CoM was that easy...

Once you had the proper cards and setup it was relatively straight forward but the thing the made RE:CoM hard for me was not only obtaining the cards but the also getting the moogle points necessary to buy the decks and hope to god there were some nines in that deck. If there weren't any, i had to rinse and repeat... very tedious.

Anyways, i do agree that KH1 was harder as well as how KH2 was kind of a joke to play in terms of difficulty but im really hoping birth by sleep has a good amount of difficulty in the gameplay department :D

kinda disappointing that famistsu only gave very brief reviews for BBS :(

B

brosandi

I like how half of the comments think the score is too low and should be a perfect score, and the other half think its too high and that it isn't a credible score for the game.

Zeeks11

KH2 got a 39/40.

Guess that means this is shit.

XD!

I dunno I have high hopes that this game is going to be good. It looks promising enough.

Hopefully not a hot mess like KH2..I liked KH2 but there was just alot of small issues that add up to be big ones.

Takarifan101

Wow, one minute people love the game, and the minute it gets a reivew it's bad.
Come on, just because these people aren't the best source isn't any reason to bash on BBS. We don't know if there KH fans, or normal players, or anything for that matter.

And in the matter of KH II it wasn't bad, it just wasn't the best. They had so many great ideas, they just didn't clean them up right.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura's team spent four years on this game, it better be da shit, no excuses excepted.lol

I'm being a big dick though but, oh well.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
... Well they did give an Xbox360 game a perfect 40/40.... but everything they say sounds logical enough...

A freakin' 100 hrs.!! That's just crazy, I don't even think KH1 was that long... or KH2 for that matter, but thats besides the point.

Someone get a leak on this game already.

I know, it took 50 or so hours for KH1 and KH2, but remember that this is completing/ doing everything there is to be done in the game, not a regular playthrough.

Chad92

can u still play the game after u beat it??

Yes,I don't think there's a single game on earth that doesn't let you play it after you beat it.
If you mean is there replay value then by the looks of it,yes.
Can't wait to find out who's the secret boss!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes,I don't think there's a single game on earth that doesn't let you play it after you beat it.
If you mean is there replay value then by the looks of it,yes.
Can't wait to find out who's the secret boss!

Nomura said we could travel the worlds freely like in KH1 and KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back