• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saw- Oh Yes.....There Will Be Blood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord InuYasha

After long days and nights, the legend of Jigsaw is begining to get out of hand. Many people with problems have been killed due to the deadly traps of Jigsaw. When people don't seem to appreciate their lives, such as drug abusers and criminals, Jigsaw begins to plan. It all started with two people who woke up in a bathroom. Their ankles were chained to pipes and the only thing left was a saw. A saw and some tapes. Each person must do something in order to prove they are greatful to live. Even if it takes sawing off your own foot.....

Now I will tell you the story of another event....a time when people woke up in a hospital. Why are they there? They don't know. They simply woke up in a hospital, no docters...no nurses....blocked exits..........someone finds a tape...and it begins..................

Rules:

-No Godmoding
-No Killing off other characters
-PG 13
-Be literate, 2-3 sentances
-Have Fun

Template:

Name:
Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.):
Personality:
Appearence:
Bio:

My Template:

Name: Jigsaw
Personality: Mastermind,confusing,puzzleing,calm,intelligent.
Appearence:
180px-Jigsawkiller.jpg

(Not actual looks,just a puppet)
Bio:
Once John Kramer was diagnosed with cancer, and survived a suicide attempt (by driving a car off a cliff), he realized how fleeting and valuable life truly was. He saw how other people took their lives for granted and vowed to make them appreciate existence. He does this by kidnapping and torturing people, at every turn forcing them to do painful or morally repellant things, such as killing their fellow hostages; to his mind, this forces his victims to appreciate life enough to be willing to kill and torture others to survive.

Technically speaking, he's not really a serial killer, as he does not always kill his victims himself. He places his victims in deadly traps and leaves them a tape (usually with an eerie puppet, which has become his trademark) telling them how to escape. It often involves quick thinking, dangerous decisions and often self-mutilation (one trap required a victim to gouge out his own eye to find a key underneath, another had a victim crawl through razor wire.)

Jigsaw's victims tend to be people who don't appreciate their lives; a drug addict, a voyeur and a man who cut himself are some examples.

xandman

Template:

Name:Kane
Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.):killed someone from killing my brother
Personality:very nice guy,he always run after girls,Hes a bodybuilde
Appearence:http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/keanos/a.jpg
Bio:
Kane was born in vancouver.He was a ordinary kid,he started training since 10.he always dream of being a police officer or something like that.
when he was 16.Kane was martial artist,he won alot of trophy's.He was popular in fighting magazine,

Everthing was going well,when suddenly when he was 21 years old,he was charged of murder for killing someone but the real story was,he was protecting his brother.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Name: Alex Renya
Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.): Killing(Innocent)Suicide Attempt
Personality: Calm,Witty,Good Sense Of Humor
Appearence: Alex has deep black hair,and usually wears a black hoodie and baggy jeans with skate shoes.
Bio: Alex Renya was convicted of killing his girlfriend May Duscha by torture and gunshot.He was actually innocent,and for some reason entirely unknown,the judge and the jury let him off,and dropped all charges.But everyone else believed he was the killer,and he was shunned for this.Still,he didn't care,and continued on,trying to live a normal life.Eventually,this became too much for Alex to endure.He couldn't go on like this,and he slit his wrists.A neighbour saw him through an apartment window(he lived in an apartment),and called 911.He was saved against his will,and he cried for this.People finally felt something other the hatred towards Alex:pity.He hated everyone now,and whenever someone tried to be nice to him,he would pull out his knife and threaten to kill them.And then,he went to sleep...and he woke up in a hospital,and he couldn't get out...

Last edited:

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
Name: Shawnee Smith
Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.):Heroine Addict, Petty Theif, Assault
Personality: Shawnee is a withdrawn heroine addict with a sharper mind that most would expect. (Think Amanda in SAW 2) She is quick to help others and takes most things the world throws at her.
Appearence: http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20051026/160X_saw_051026.jpg
Bio: Shawnee is an only child that grew up in a physically abusive home. She broke her shoulder in a work accident when she was fifteen and soon became dependant on the painkillers. When the doctors told her she was healedand couldn't have any more Codeine she took to the streets to find something to take the 'pain' away. She still had phantom tremors of agony in her shoulder and was convinced she needed to make the pain stop. That's when she found heroine.
Codeine's street sister. Shawnee and Heroine became close friends and she was soon stealing and mugging people to afford more of 'the stuff'. One night she passed out after a particularily huge high...and woke up here.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
Name: Mike Oslanch
Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.): killed my parterner from the police force, and planted evidence
Personality: keeps to himself, but sometimes will step up to lead when nessisary.
Appearence:Long black hair, tall, with a long black coat.
Bio: being on the police force, he learned a few things. when out on a call, he decided to kill his partner, and blame it on someone else. he got away with it, but he is in constant worry that someone knows.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
ooc: The is no way I am missing anything to do with the movies Saw and Saw II. Best films I have seen in years:D

Name: Kayla Froelich

Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.): Joy riding, suicide attemps, and drug addiction

Personality: SHe is very indepent and can keep a clear head. She never panics in tight spots, but she is scared to kill another. She can figure out puzzle quickly and has the mind to think things through first.

Appearence: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/girls215.jpg

Bio: After being on the police force, before getting caught for hijacking police cars at night, she was on the Jigsaw cases. But she personality never got close to knowing Jigsaw or anything like that. She soon got put in prison where she got into cocaine and other drugs and when let out she still is. Yet she hates he life and wait she has done with it and has tried suicide many times. She can't understand why her body wont let her die.

Lord InuYasha

BO_dbl._sizzle said:
ooc: The is no way I am missing anything to do with the movies Saw and Saw II. Best films I have seen in years:D

OoC: thats great,Saw III comes out in October : D

Note: I'm going to be a second character also.

Template:

Name: Mathew Damond
Crime you have comited (drugs,killing,ect.): Does tons of wild stunts,does drugs.
Personality: Calm,couragous,wild,caring
Appearence: jus a sec
Bio:
Mathew always tried to get the ultimate thrill, no matter what the danger, it's always been his dream to fly like the birds. He tries anything from stunts to drugs to look for that thrill yet he still hasn't found it. He smoked a little heroine before he was going to jump over a gorge on a motorcycle, but instead he passed out and woke up here.

Ic:
Mathew woke up in the room of a hospital. "Where am I......did I die and go to heaven..." he said to himself. He saw a girl in a motorcycle outfit passed out in the corner. He crawled over to her and began to nudge her. "Wake up!" He said softly. He turned around to find a tape recorder that read "Play Me". He pressed on and listened closely.

"Hello Kayla...did you have fun riding your motorcycle....don't worry, there are no motorcycles here. You are the source of survival....if you commit suicide, everyone dies with you.....tell me, if a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it...does it make a sound?..........what if a body dies in a hospital and no one is there to help....does the person truly die....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH"

The tape stopped and Mathew turned it over. On the back it said "For Kayla". Mathew put it in his pocket and looked down at the girl. "So i'm assuming your name is Kayla...explains the motorcycle outfit." He said as he continued to nudge her and wake her up.

Last edited:

[crash]

Kayla woke with a massive headache. The last thing she remembers was climbing on to her bike earlier this mourning...now where was she?

"Where are we?" Kayla said looking at who ever was nudging her. "Was getting on my bike then...here."

Kayla looked around as her eyes clear and relized she was in a hospital, but there was now one else. She noticed the recorder in the guys hand and finally know where she was and wasn't on a high, she was trapped in a puzzle. Kayla was frantic, how could she be caught into the game?

Kayla grabs the recorder from his hands and opened it then looked aound," Did it come with a tape?!"

xandman

Kane woke up in the hospital.he look in the corner.There was some ppl there a girl a nd a boy.he crawled towards them to know what happen here and why is everybody in the hospital.''who are you guys''he said

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Alex slowly awoke,his head throbbing."Argh...where am I??"he murmured aloud,looking around."This isn't good..."he said to himself,and sighed.He had no clue where he was,all he remembered was going to sleep,and waking up a little while ago,then falling back asleep...

[crash]

Kayla wasn't the one to panic, but she couldn't believe what was happening. She touched her head making sure nothing was on it and looked to see who else was in the room.
"We need to find a tape." She said looking around at everyone. " It is the only way to figure out to get out of this room."

xandman

kane looked at kayla.''your rit lets search for a tape''he said.Kane crawled back to his bed when suddenly he saw a tape with his name on it''does someone has a tape recorder''he yelled

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Alex blinked."Yeah...I have no idea what the hell is going on.You people have any idea??"he asked,then remembered something."My backpack!!"he shouted,and spotted it a few feet away,and ran and grabbed it."Whew..."he muttered,and quickly began throwing things out of it."Got it!"he shouted,pulling out his Video Camera.He also pulled out a strange looking device."I can play tapes on this Video Camera with this device!!!"he said.

[crash]

Kayla looked over at the girl and shook her head, " We in a hospital, as well as one of Jigsaw's games. We have to stay together to stay alive."
Kayla looked around at everyone and couldn't believe how different everyone was, but she know they had to of had something incomin or they wouldn't all be together.

XSpasticPrincess

Shawnee smiled weakly.
"I know his games. My cousin was nearly killed in one of his games. Heh. Must run in the family."
Standing up she realized suddenly that her legs were numb. "Shit." She cursed as she fell to the ground. Hauling herself up she laughed and her eyes danced around the room in which they were now conversing.

"My name's Shawnee." Shawnee told her, with her eyes settling on a lock box with a note that said Shawnee. Nervously she placed her hand to her pant pocket. She was terrified to find a key.

"Uh...I don't want to look." she mumbled. Chucking the key at the box and sitting numbly on the bed.

OOC: Tape? Is that okay?

[crash]

"To survive you much do what he wants and who is to say he can tell who opens the box. It has your name on it so you open it." Kayla said throwing the key and box back to Shawnee. "Don't want to be the one to die..."

Kayla sat down in the corner hoping to find something useful as she looked aorund. There had to be something out of place, maybe that guy that woke me up knows something...

XSpasticPrincess

Shawnee took in a deep breath.
"Okay. I'm just terrified there'll be a poisonous viper or something. Guhhh." She joked light heartedly. Taking a few nervous steps toward the box she looked around as she knelt down and placed a shaking hand on the top and another bearing the key, on the lock..
"Okay. Here goes..." Turning the key, Shawnee heard a click and winced. Lifting the lid she peeked in and saw, much to her dismay, a tape player.

"Uh..this..is..bad.." She whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back