• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Anyone heard of the series of games?If you do,come here and express your opinion of the game.I may make an announcement or 2 of new Koei games such as the new SAMURAI WARRIORS 2 XL!!!!And dont forget Musou Orochi!!!!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ah yeah. im a big fan of those games. i cant wait for the international release of orochi warriors. i always knew there was gonna be a combo of both DW and SW.
My favourite character has to be Zhou Tai. Lu Bu rocks of course.
theres Miyamoto Musashi who is hectic in SW2.
You can combine upto three characters in OW. Mine gotta be Zhou Tai, Lu Bu and Musashi.

Anyone else got another combo?
of corse yours gonna include Zhao Yun and Yukimura right Seirio? they are definetly awesome.

Haku

<3
I've played most of the Dynasty Warrior games but not too much of the Samurai Warriors though.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you should Haku, its probably better than DW. well SW2 is probably better than DW5 (the lateset installment of both games not including expansion packs). i didnt like SW1 better than DW4 but it was awesome nonetheless.
Hanzo Hattori is one heavy character.
OW is gonna be hectic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back