• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Samurai Jack - Jack is Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Samurai Jack Returns (2016) - Welcome Back Jack

This post makes you realize just how shitty so many places have treated Weisman. T__T
Gargoyles and W.I.T.C.H I have wanted to see again since they ended. I'd be more curious to see the latter take it's comic source though since that's apparently a rather different story.

Yep. IDK what it is about his shows but they are always great story-wise but get cancelled before their time. :c

And if you were looking for a Batman Beyond fix, there's some more adventures set in the animated universe with the Batman Beyond 2.0 comic. Dick Grayson was added to the cast and I think the Justice Lords even came back at one point to be antagonists.

I've read the comics so they don't really give me that hit anymore haha. Bitter-badass Dick Grayson was awesome, and the Hush storyline there was also great imo

As far as Jack being on Adult Swim now, the show never needed any extra violence or such to be good, so I don't think it'd need it now; but having more freedom on Adult Swim is overall probably better then being limited and not having the options to do more. As long as it's not used as an opportunity to kill the Scotsman for dramatic effect. He stays alive, dang it!

He is only allowed to die if he can come back to life somehow and show everybody how great he really is

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

I've read the comics so they don't really give me that hit anymore haha. Bitter-badass Dick Grayson was awesome, and the Hush storyline there was also great imo
Drat, and there aren't any more ongoing Beyond comics now! Terry is truly the most under-appreciated/under-utilized member of the Bat-Family.

He is only allowed to die if he can come back to life somehow and show everybody how great he really is
I will concede to you this excellent idea as the only exception! Everyone will truly know his greatness then.

I need to rewatch the series. Been so long the only other characters besides Jack and Aku that have stuck with me are the Scotsman and those talking dogs from the first episode. Lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

On the topic of characters I'd like to see return, I hope we see the Guardian again from Jack and the Traveling Creatures.

He's really important in regards to Jack's future and eventual destiny

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

one important question, whats the deal with that helmet and armor?

Anagram

Banned

Yep. IDK what it is about his shows but they are always great story-wise but get cancelled before their time. :c
That sucks so much when he make such great unresolved stories. =[

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

That sucks so much when he make such great unresolved stories. =[

yeah that happens a lot lately its not even funny.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Oh lordy this is happening. I gotta rewatch the original ASAP!!!!!!!!!! go go go

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I just hope they find a good replacement for Mako. He gave Aku such a iconic voice.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

His understudy Greg Baldwin will probably do it. He replaced Iroh in Avatar and Legend of Korra. I for one never got into Samurai Jack and never appreciated it truly (as I was like, what? 8?)

Squood!

seibah
Awards

Glad to know that the art style will be close to the original. :3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Happy its a legit continuation and not a reboot. Curious how different it will be compared to the comics

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards

I'm so ready for the new Samurai Jack already. This, Hey Arnold the Jungle Movie, Digimon Adventure Tri, all I have left to be complete would be an ending to Hikaru no Go and my childhood voids can be filled.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

[video=youtube;FT6yhhfiUh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back