• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Salsa Rebel Time!!

• Thread starter KeyBladePrincess
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeyBladePrincess

Hey i didn't know where to out this so i out it here. This is for all the people who think that yaoi pictures of riku and sora are wronge!! Or if you just hate Salsa(look her up in the image gallery you'll know if you don't already) all together!! I made this site to Rebel against Salsa and yaoi so take a look if you think it's good! please i need feedback and people to look at it. so feel free to give suggustions! lata
PS: here's the Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/kairiandsoraforever/

D

Damocles

I looked at it and voted. It funny...the results when i voted were ten votes in all...all for sora and kairi.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Wow.rebelling aganst salsa...Well dont u think Redqueen should be included in this for the whole yaoi thing.Not that i hate it THAT much(even tho its gross) what really gets me is all those damn speeches theyre always giving for the people who flame the pics.No offense salsa,but...shut the hell up sometimes.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yeepers, never thought this would happen.

Firstly. Salsa is a nice person. She's a mod, she does her job well, she is an awesome artist, nor has she outright flamed people.

Also, I don't like the idea particularly in the pics. I critique the art, not the idea.

I'm telling you exactly what I tell them there. If you don't like it, don't look. If you must look and must comment, comment nicely. Critique the art, not the idea.

It's not Salsa's fault that someone else came in and said that so and so's art on Sora and Kairi doesn't belong there. It does. All ART by a FAN belongs in the FANART section. It's FANART.

Y'all hate her because she draws her own style of pics? Jeepers creepers, y'all are....prejudice. She likes to draw that kind of stuff, don't bash her for it. <_< Y'all are mean.

btw...I voted. ^^ 2 votes for Soriku y'all!!! hehehe...just out of spite, I wonder how many times I can vote? :) :p

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Ugh you made an entire site about that? Can you say stupidity? People make long speeches about people who flame them because we stick up for people. Why flame someone for their art? It's their buisiness if they want to draw it or not. I have never seen a topic that didn't warn you about it in the title. I mean come on why click something if you don't like it? When you can justify that, then maybe people won't give you the long speeches.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Also....aren't you criticizing someone else's work when you say that yaoi/Salsa/Soriku should burn, no? In the last sentence there was something about the moral being you shouldn't criticize other art just because you don't like it...yet you're doing it now....hypocrites. :p

3 votes for Soriku! Go Sora and Riku!!

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
You're wasting your time:

1) If anyone votes for anything besides the "Sora and Kairi" pairing, the poll will start over, meaning the results for that option also get wiped out.
2) You're not supposed to be advertising, but that page you made sucks anyhow. All you did was use a mere site builder. ;)
3) Since it's slighty, somewhat homophobic and is somewhat hatred against a person (who hasn't been here in a while to see this happening anyway) who has a completely different point of view on homosexuality than you do, then you probably know how easy it is for the rest of us here to report you to the webmaster of Freewebs, right? That page will be deleted, and you can count on it because I just reported you to the webmaster.. so I guess won't remove your link. :D

Have a nice day.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
silh0uette said:
You're wasting your time:

1) If anyone votes for anything besides the "Sora and Kairi" pairing, the poll will start over, meaning the results for that option also get wiped out.
2) You're not supposed to be advertising, but that page you made sucks anyhow. All you did was use a mere site builder. ;)
3) Since it's slighty, somewhat homophobic and is somewhat hatred against a person (who hasn't been here in a while to see this happening anyway) who has a completely different point of view on homosexuality than you do, then you probably know how easy it is for the rest of us here to report you to the webmaster of Freewebs, right? That page will be deleted, and you can count on it because I just reported you to the webmaster.. so I guess won't remove your link. :D

Have a nice day.

lolz...thats silh0utte :D hes always doing..things? >.>;;

I hope you get kicked by a horse.

Gatz (to Zidane), Final Fantasy IX

o_O;; alot of people support sora and..riku...together..not me..but still...and last time i checked u cant advertise..

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
On the contrary, I don't care about Sora and Riku, or Kairi and Riku, or Sora and Kairi. They are video game characters, Who cares if you don't like the pairing that an artist chooses to make. It's called maturity(something that i lack but anywho..) lay off alright.

Lol i completely forgot about advertising cause it's just useless crap anyways XD

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Eh, I forgot to lock this. <<;

monkeybutt said:
I hope you get kicked by a horse.
..But whathahell was that for? It's not like I'm supporting any couples, or anything.. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back