• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

s-CRY-ed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalOath

No he didn't! He's still alive! Couger is sitting on a picnic chair under an umbrella on the last ep. I loved this anime. I only have two things to complain about. One, Kyoji Moojo looked gay as heck when he came back from the other side in that grey blob form. He look like that fat ass slug thing from star wars. Second, Kazuma's final alter doesn't look as cool as Ryuho's final alter.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Yes he was Eternal, but then his time ran out, and he died because of the experiments they did on him when he was refined.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
The only thing I hated about the show was when they killed off people. Curse them and there Killing people off ways. Kazuma's Alter is like a Lion fused with a Dragon becuase of his shoulder thing and Deep love for Ryuho's Super speed he does make a exit.

Last edited:

ordyh

Cougar dying made me one sad panda :(...and the last episode was meh. I still <3 the show though.

Lucia

This has got to be one of my favorite animes and I've seen alot of animes

I

inhiding

Despite watching this whole series, it sucked, to be honest:

"I HATE YOU KAZUMA"
"I HATE YOU RYUHO"

<fights>
<supporting character dies>
<shell bullets performed every minute or so>
<PLOT TWIST>
<REPEAT>

Ending was crap.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I watched the episode that was on today... (the one where Scheris dies lol) It was the most fun i've ever had watching an anime. (the opening theme owns... anybody here have it lol)

First of all, we have kids picking on Scheris when she was a little kid, she uses her wacko Alter powers and wastes all of them lol

Then we see that one guy with the orange hair getting the crap beat out of him by this guy who's always hungry lol

Then princess with the unfortunate last name finds the melon dud and his boring friend and they go to the control center

Then Kazuma gets owned by these machine thingies (I was experimenting with my arcade stick at the time... forgot what happened)

Then we see the little girl hooked up to all these wires and she be reading everybody's minds using the phrase 'no matter what' an awful lot

Then Ryuho goes and gets a hole in his stomach by that one dude with the shiney black Alter-armour thing

Then princess whats-her-face goes emo for 5 minutes while the melon dude and that other guy bust that big thingy

All of a sudden Scheris comes in and casts Full-life on Ryuho (I found it funny that her clothes were on the floor I was all thinking leik 'lol she be straking lol') And Kazuma is all leik 'lol faggot cry for her now lol' And princess' emoness is tranfered to Ryuho lol

Then I watched Big O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back